The online racing simulator
8 lane tenpin bowling
(10 posts, started )
8 lane tenpin bowling
Here is a LFS social experiment! 8 Lane tenpin bowling.

http://www.fujiwaratofu.co.nr/autox/layouts/AU4_bowling.lyt

it seems to work best using the UF1. upon starting the map, reverse the car back until you're at the line (ie, as in the picture above). then floor it and hit the tyre (ball) at full speed. if you hit it square on, it will roll down the alley and strike the pins

you have to wait for all of the hit objects to disappear before you can determine your final score.

and to reset all the objects you can either pit (the pit is far enough away for everything to reset) or you can just restart

any comments welcome
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :any comments welcome

Any comments no matter what?

GET THIS ON A FREAKIN SERVER PRONTO!!!!!!!!!

I haven't loaded up the master list yet. I'm hoping to see it out there. Looks like a blast. Great original idea!
lol, that looks great
#4 - Davo
So little interest this look fun and I've put it up on my temp server to see how much interest there is.
Layout
Nice layout
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
Haha, that layout looks good fun! I'll have a try in the morning
#7 - dev
Now thats original Good one!
not all too original im not sure but i think i was the first person to suggest bolwing in LFS; unless that is, someone thought of doing it 3 years ago

we did it on the autocross, and set up some tires and i believe i posted it up at RSC but i dont remember anymore if i did or not; its still serious fun online though

we used our cars though; not a set of tires to roll down (hence why we used tires instead of pins .. and alot of them at that lol)
Nice man, looks like a blast, If I see it on I will be sure to join it
Finally a way to bowl for a car game
I will try when I get S2 for x-mas

8 lane tenpin bowling
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG