The online racing simulator
LFS World Records
(76 posts, started )
LFS World Records
Right. I've created the 'LFS Secrets Document' and 'The LFS Da Vinci Code Challenge' but now I have another stupid idea.
How about the 'LFS Book of World Records'. Try your hand at world records in the LFS World. There's currently no world records so anything will be accepted. Post links to videos showing your world records and i'll make a document of them.

Have fun

Mike
I dont get that. There is a WR for every combo you can upload hotlaps on, isnt there?
No, he means something like:

Most useless threads: Nutty Boy
Most spelling errors in a single post: faster111
etc.
#4 - ZORER
Are these WR's about longest burnout or fastest crash or highest jump or things like that??? Because Laptime WR's are allready there.
#5 - ebola
Quote from AndroidXP :No, he means something like:

Most useless threads: Nutty Boy
Most spelling errors in a single post: faster111
etc.

he he
Quote from AndroidXP :Most spelling errors in a single post: faster111

That would be me, actually!
/me googles each word to make sure they are spelt correctly.
got one: most self-caused crashes and spins: me.
Shortest average post in the forum? - must go to TyresHot
Longest single post in the entire forum? - one to hunt for
worst attempt at recreating the italian job in bl car park: me
"NICEST GUY of The Forum" goes to : ME

Thank you.
Most Canadian: speedfreak227
most lfs edits: Vale 46
Most commas used: Guess who!
Quote from ZORER :Are these WR's about longest burnout or fastest crash or highest jump or things like that??? Because Laptime WR's are allready there.

Yeah I mean things like that.
Is anybody going to participate?
Quote from amp88 :Slowest lap of AS Cadet in a UF1: 27:02.51

I think there needs to be some criteria to meet for such entries, such as no stopping or any reverse driving. So 1mph weaving from side to side would be the slowest way to get a valid entry.

So you'd need to submit a replay and not a jpg (which could also be edited).
id like to see most laps on oval in one go. and of course theres only one person for that. ([fm] failure)
Most Flips in a UF1*: 7.

* The record must be performed on the Dragstrip, during the attempt you are not allowed to touch any other object or Car.

Attached files
Flip_AU3_UF1.spr - 15.2 KB - 260 views
WELL DONE AMP!! another proud moment for redline racing lol
Quote from tombarlin :WELL DONE AMP!! another proud moment for redline racing lol

Thanks

I couldn't have done it without the support of Redline Racing and, of course, the team set from Sizzle. I hope this is the first of many world records from us.
Well done to Highsider9 for setting the first record in the stunt category: Most rolls in a UF1 with a set by doing 7
Well done to ATC Quiksilver for setting the first record in the race category: Most outside overtaking manouvere's in 1 lap by setting the record at 5

EDIT: The record for most flips in a certain car with/without set can be set on any config on the autocross.

Quote from amp88 :Slowest lap of AS Cadet in a UF1: 27:02.51

That does not count unless you have a movie.

I'm gonna set a record now. First record in the 'Skins' category.
Most users with the same non-team skin.
I cannot remember who was with me but in an autocross server me and 3 other guys all decided to have the same skin. A fifth also joined in but I have no picture proof of 5 so the record stands at 4.
Attached images
LFS_6.jpg
LFS_7.jpg
LFS_8.jpg
Quote from nutty boy :
That does not count unless you have a movie.

Well, I obviously did it as a joke, but I did save the spr to see how big it was. This spr could also go down as the single most boring replay file ever in the history of LFS...
Attached files
amp88_AS1_UF1_270251.spr - 57.8 KB - 214 views
most helpfull dude, guess who ?

LFS World Records
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG