8 | Bo Kristiansen | +0:17.76 | 01:41.80 | UFR | 5
9 | T7R|D34N0 | +0:37.52 | 01:42.86 | XFR | 4
DNF | [KT] PoRcULiO | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | GS | Nóvoa | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | T7R|Danowat | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | sccc|Cropsy | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | [XFR]Davo | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | Thunderhead | -------- | -------- | --- | --

Rubbish race for me, sorry to Novao (sp), clipped your rear corner and once your car was over the front of mine, nothing I could do, then my computer decided to hang, so I got a DNF, crappy crap crap crap
I'll just point to my sig.

ROTLFMAO.
:banghead: :banghead:
#4 - d6nn
accidents accidents accidents in div1. much stewarding need to be done
Damn... my fault in t1.... sorry for Keith Dempsey and anyone else involved. I saw Keith coming to the left and was unable to avoid him because I thought Niki was on the left of me and didn't want to ram him....
I hope you accept my apologies. Would have liked to win in another way... I suppose I'll just await my penalty.

Bah.

Edit:
Quote from Thunderhead :ROTLFMAO.

F*cking My Ass Off? :ices_rofl
mediocre night for me. qual went rubbish... didn't put in a clean lap.

1st race was ok i managed to get 2nd on the 2nd last lap thanks for a mistake by traxxion
2nd race was pants! 1st corner was a big mess... then BBO rolled and clipped me and i clipped Vince who then rolled. Sorry man nothing i could do For the next 3 laps i just made mistake after mistake and took way too long passing d6nn so traxxion got away. i managed to pull about 4 seconds back but it was too late.
I think some people need to clean up their driving a little... very messy tonight.
Race1:
Good race. PoRcULiO passed me in T2, he did a mistake into T2 on lap whatever, and I could easily pass him, but because of his accident I got distracted and braked waay to late. So he could pass me again, along with Cawwa.
Later Cawwa had some trouble and I passed him, chased my way up to PoRcULiO again, and I stayed there for the rest of the race.

Race 2:
Incident into the tight turn, D34N0 braked a little late, guess he was surprised by my passing attempt. Anyway, he were stuck while all the cars passed us, because I couldn't do anything either before everyone had passed us. We were last, and the great struggle for points started.
I got to Bo Kristiansen and had some really hard fights, got past him, did a mistake, more hard fights, got past him did a mistake and barely held my place. Damn that was close.
I was coming late home and hadn time to practice and missed the Qualifi.

-started last in race1 and managed to climb up to 7-8 place
but then, - when side by side with D34N0 in the last corner before
the backstraight he cutted the corner and I hit the barrier
and my car jumped... ..and landed on the side. ..what else.. :irked:

Race2 I had a great battle with Alt-Ctrl, but then my engine started to
popcorn. ended 7 or 8th cant remember.
Quote from traxxion :Damn... my fault in t1.... sorry for Keith Dempsey and anyone else involved. I saw Keith coming to the left and was unable to avoid him because I thought Niki was on the left of me and didn't want to ram him....
I hope you accept my apologies. Would have liked to win in another way... I suppose I'll just await my penalty.

Bah.

That sort of things happens sadly

Had two quite irritating races....I lost my FF in lap 10 or something after driving into a car who had landed on the side. Couldn't brake, and boom. With no FF, the xfr was impossible do drive. It ended in the wall, and on the roof. Race over.

Race 2 was quite a mess, with a lot of accidents....I got away from most of them though, apart from when Vince and i was fighting thru turn 1...I lost control just a little, and i think Vince touched me a bit sending me spinning down the straight. This was not your fault though Vince... I lost control. Ended 7th just behind Vince.
#10 - Davo
Rubbish track rubbish results First race I was just following popeye the whole time until a few wall incidents late in teh race where I dropped back due to busted suspension. Second race was a shocker and I flipped on the curb at the sharp turn hairpin sorta section. Looking forward to a proper track next week
I had practiced with Xenoa earlier in the day, and learnt he is alot quicker, so getting Pole was quite a suprise to me. For the first few laps Xenoa was chasing close but not attempting to pass, until my tyres overheated and I made several mistakes. He finally past then I overtook him again at the first hairpin. Going into the turn after the first split marker he pulled off a superb pass and pulled away. I didn't have the grip to keep up so I stayed at a steady pace.
With three laps left Porculio and Alt-Ctrl caught up to less than a second, luckily at this time my tyres had cooled down and I could keep ahead of them, just.
This was the first race all season I have done without crashing.. and not setting the fastest lap.

Starting the second race I was nervous at being knocked out by someone else because of the lag lap. Many, many cars hit me, I went onto my roof and more cars hit me.
The start wasn't as bad as the lag lap, but the outcome was worse. Novoa tried to pass at the worse possible turn on the track (T6), we went in side by side, he was far too fast and off the racing line. So he went wide and forced me into the barrier. Due to bad damage and a brain fart I drove into the barrier again a little bit further down the track. I'm very annoyed at Novoa, and thinking about making a complaint.

Congrats to Xenoa/Cawaa/XFR
Quote from traxxion :Damn... my fault in t1.... sorry for Keith Dempsey and anyone else involved. I saw Keith coming to the left and was unable to avoid him because I thought Niki was on the left of me and didn't want to ram him....

Shortly after the race you told us you were hitted by someone (maybe)
(I usually notice if someone hits my car or not)

Looks more like you tried to block Niki and then missed your brakepoint.
You were just to fast there and it's a typical noob T1 crash.

Maybe just don't be that over optimistic next time a race starts.

btw
I'm really getting sick of these noobish T1 crashes.
It's frustrating because last round the same thing happend to me.
Someone braked, someone was too fast and hit the car and this car hits me out.
I practiced the track in the wrong direction, must've gotten confused by last round of LXCC being run on a reverse track. Spent a few minutes of qualifying reversing the cambers on my set, only managed two full quali laps.

Got nudged going thru the tunnel in race 1, bit of a spin and ended up last i think, caught up at the chicane and unfortunately hit Metalhead who was being passed, i thought you'd be slowed down enough to see me (still my mistake, completely), sorry. Race 1 ended badly as i was trying to defend the inside line at the back straight but got rear ended, bit of wall to wall bouncing and roofed. Also had some good racing behind T.Kuhanen.

Race 2, start and following couple of laps were very messy, Keith had spun in T1 and surprised me with a very stylish but not very suitable reverse-spin-go manouvre which "altered" my line thru the corner. Things settled down a few laps later and i was doing alright, didn't really do any mistakes and finished 5th.
Quote from BBO@BSR :Shortly after the race you told us you were hitted by someone (maybe)
(I usually notice if someone hits my car or not)

Wrong, I said "I think I was hit from behind, but I will have to see that for myself". The reason why I said that, is because I was gaining so much on Keith during braking... I thought I was pushed from behind which caused me to have much more speed. The story above was based on replay-knowledge which is why the explanation is different.
As it looks now, I think my brakes were just set up a bit less strong then Keith's, or I just braked too late.

So, I think I've done well to come back on what I said immediately after the race and admit that I was in the wrong and apologise... (even - first thing - via pm to Keith) what more can I do now? I apologised and said that I will await and accept any penalty given. Oh, and if you look at the rest of my t1's this season, you'll see they are all clean.
Didn't enjoy the combo that much.

Race 1 - Sorry to Bo, I had been taking that line most of the race and I have just seen the replay you were not quite along side as when I came accross, the front of your car was half way down the side of mine, again as I said after ther race sorry I did not see you I would never distroy somebody's race on purpose.

Race 2 got bashed around by [XFR]Cawwa in turns 2 & 3 on the first lap then later as MyBoss already said got suprised with overtaking manouver and missed braking point and had to wait for all cars to pass otherwise would have caused a big pile up. Continued the race with damage and only by luck did I finish

Lets hope the last race of the season is better.
Quote from D34N0 :
Race 2 got bashed around by [XFR]Cawwa in turns 2 & 3 on the first lap then later as MyBoss already said got suprised with overtaking manouver and missed braking point and had to wait for all cars to pass otherwise would have caused a big pile up. Continued the race with damage and only by luck did I finish

Lets hope the last race of the season is better.

Well I have to admit I changed my line half a car whidh to be able to protect the car from being damaged from the barrieres. You were formly throwing your car into mine during the short strait after the hairpin, three times!! In turn three I nudged your rear when overtaked you, nothing happened with you though, you were totaly intact. I don't think you even noticed it.
Otherwise it was a good race for me. I got into second when Danowat did the mistake in the tunnel, overtook Popeye and got into the lead. I guess he cooked his tires. When the man of the race, Xenoa, catched me I managed to keep him behind but I guess he didn't try to hard, otherwise it would have been impossible ...
I'm looking forward to the next races, meet you there.
Quote from Cawwa :Well I have to admit I changed my line half a car whidh to be able to protect the car from being damaged from the barrieres. You were formly throwing your car into mine during the short strait after the hairpin, three times!! In turn three I nudged your rear when overtaked you, nothing happened with you though, you were totaly intact. I don't think you even noticed it.
Otherwise it was a good race for me. I got into second when Danowat did the mistake in the tunnel, overtook Popeye and got into the lead. I guess he cooked his tires. When the man of the race, Xenoa, catched me I managed to keep him behind but I guess he didn't try to hard, otherwise it would have been impossible ...
I'm looking forward to the next races, meet you there.

I was not having a go when you caught my rear quarter in the corner i was trying to control the car as it was fish tailing thats why we made contact. Yes i did notice the nudge into turn 3
#19 - d6nn
Quote from filur :
Got nudged going thru the tunnel in race 1, bit of a spin and ended up last i think, caught up at the chicane and unfortunately hit Metalhead who was being passed, i thought you'd be slowed down enough to see me (still my mistake, completely), sorry.

Yeah, no worries mate... I was much slower than the rest of the field so I was just keeping my way out of yours. Being passed there I was thinking to go easy on who ever that was, there was no room for two cars there so I didnt expect that you too will be doing that pass attempt there. Just a little conntact and off my back goes...
I didnt get any big bumps there because we were going slow so that was OK. I would have finnished last anyway.

My goal was simply to finnish races

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG