The online racing simulator
Test Patches
(13 posts, started )
Test Patches
Does anyone have a test patch older than S2 and does anyone have 0.2E1 patch?
You're more likely to get an answer in general discussion.

That's getting a bit specific though, the closest I have is 0.2F (still available on the LFS website IIRC).
if you mean 0.3e (the one with the perfect countersteering for keyboarders) its available on bhmotorsports iirc
#4 - ORION
I have the same 2, S1E and S1E4 here. I dont believe that E1 - 3 were ever released.
#7 - Davo
Yes I have 0.2E1

Also have A, C, D, D3, D4.
It might be interesting to build up the archive of LFS versions. Yes, yes, I know that some of the older ones are available off the main site, but actually very few are available there. Wouldn't it be interesting to capture some of the quirky twists and turns in the development of LFS? E.g. I remember when they first started working on S2, they released the 'new and not-so-improved' version of Blackwood....

Sounds stupid now, but when we are all grizzled veterans on S4, we'll wish we had this archive for future generations of whipper-snappers, new to the game....

Rakhsh
#9 - Davo
I just took a look at 0.2 and damn blackwood is completely different. There's barriers and atree at the chicane and back section is totally different as well. The new blackwood flows much nicer. tweak is awesome though, made a monster truck GTi
yup it even didnt have tire marks :faint2:
good thing is that that lfs tweak made s1 more enjoyable
Davo can you upload it somewhere then we can play it
#12 - Davo
TY
anyone else have any?

Test Patches
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG