The online racing simulator
street legal racing DRIFT
(90 posts, closed, started )
Well my pc has got 7 rams and a gigabyte, with 3 3.5 inches, a 1.44mb monitor and a 18" TFT soundcard. So there, pisses all over your system.

EDIT:

Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :..Fairly do's thoughts...

True enough, but when he comes on in 2 seperate threads being abusive, rude and fairly stupid generally, i think people have a right to get a little bit pissy, and resort to sarcasm and hitting him with an e-stupid stick(TM).
Quote from matt_green84 :There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand Binary, and those who don't.

while we're at it: roflz, th4t r 0nly 2 kindz of ppl, u n00b (j/k - of course I understand binary, I'm just not fluent)
#80 - SamH
Just remember, guys.. personally directed abuse comes with consequences. Everybody is entitled to be a bit numpty where PCs are concerned. LFS does seem to attract largely technically savvy people, but it's not a prerequisite and nobody is going to be abused here because of their lack of geekish know-how.
#81 - JJ72
Quote from lrdbsi :2gb Mb Ram!!!!!!!!!!

that's even funnier.

Gb and Mb is two unit, comparable to cm and mm.

what you said is like....you are 170cm mm tall ROFL.
#82 - SamH
#83 - JTbo
Tough crowd here
Quote from SamH :Just remember, guys.. personally directed abuse comes with consequences. Everybody is entitled to be a bit numpty where PCs are concerned. LFS does seem to attract largely technically savvy people, but it's not a prerequisite and nobody is going to be abused here because of their lack of geekish know-how.

On the other hand you shouldn't claim knowing everything about your system (and defending your opinion like if you'd really do) instead of giving in *hinthint*
wow lrdbsi, cant you ever say you are wrong? After looking at your posts in this thread..wow, just wow LOL!
Quote from JTbo :Tough crowd here

lmao, one of those things that makes me laugh

anywho... after watching the video (Omg im on topic) it looked like any other drift video( not a big fan of drift)but, that game must be hard to drift on, well thats what im gathering by reading this thread
Quote from lrdbsi :HAHAHAHA ppl calling me noob lolz
2.0MB RAM!!!!. not .500MB RAM not 1.00MB RAM
2.0!!MB RAM<, lol my brother is running 4.0MB RAM but windows can only use like, 3.7 or sumthing, i got x4 .500MB RAM cards
has no effect on how windows starts unless u got none..,

"Noob" is a really stupid term to use.

That said, knowing the meaning of it makes me think that you are in no position to use it. Ever.
#88 - SamH
Quote from herki :On the other hand you shouldn't claim knowing everything about your system (and defending your opinion like if you'd really do) instead of giving in *hinthint*

Some things I learned.. "you don't know what you don't know".. and "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :His skills ARE good, drifting like this aint no easy in SLRR.

He just came to show his movie, no need to start calling someone this and that, because i would suggest you guys to just say something that would help him improve his drifting. Saying something: 12 year old, noob´etc etc. is just the most stupid thing. If you dont have anything to say, then dont. But if you have something to say which would help him make better drift movies, feel free to do this, so everyones happy and no need to start shouting if someone did do something wrong, just can say it nicely.

guys i think u can learn something from wat this guy says,
this is someone that is mature and prolly knows a hell of a lot more about drift than u guys.

YES i overracted and maybe spelt 2MB / GB ram, wrong or watever
but the fact u guys talk about stuff like that is pathetic, and shows ur immaturity, u all knew wat i meant, think its time to grow up guys,

SORRY FOR GOING NUTZ WATEVER , i get pissed off when i am good at something, and ppl come along and tell me how crap i am, not even realising that wat i did in that video aint easy, and requires alot of practise to drift in SLRR with the precision

maybe should play SLRR before you judge, anyway, peace
#90 - SamH
Well I'm glad it's all peace again.

Being the moderator-kinda guy that I am, I can't help insisting that you shouldn't lose sight of the fact that it was you, lrdbsi, that was the one to first go seriously out of order within the first couple of your posts, with personally directed abuse.

People perhaps misunderstood that, because I didn't kick your butt out of the forum for your attitude and wholly inappropriate behaviour, that it was okay to display an attitude like that, and they responded in kind to you. Perhaps that was my mistake, early on. Not to worry though, it's all good again.

You did post a movie about a game that has nothing to do with this LFS forum. LFS, of course, is entirely about delivering a realistic physical environment to race in. It's an Online Racing Simulator, that some people find they can drift in. It's not in any way designed to be a drifting simulator. It has no style points system for it, and none of the gameplay is drift-oriented in any way.

Also, SLRR, from what I've gathered since you started this thread, is not a realistic physics environment, it's not LFS, and it's not - STRICTLY speaking - likely to be of interest to most LFSers on the LFS Forum. Please don't lose sight of the fact that your post was only ever going to have a very limited appeal to a very limited audience. Fair's fair, this is just not the right place to post about drifting in SLRR. Add your responses to the first few posts, and this thread was doomed.

Which is why, when I'm perfectly honest, I'm actually really glad to be able to finally close this thread.. before someone spills some more gasoline.
This thread is closed

street legal racing DRIFT
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG