The online racing simulator
How does this work?
(51 posts, started )
How does this work?
Everytime I see this sign it drives me crazy, how on earth does the car make the tyre tracks in the sign? surely its impossible illepall
Attached images
slippery_sign.gif
I dunno, my car does that all the time

Just kidding, in reality it's a car jumping over a molten swastika, meaning there are bomb duds from WW2 all over the road and you should be careful!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
it's easy dan....

turn your car inside-out.
Those aren't tyre marks, they're tentacles.

Danger! Watch out for Cthulhu grabbing your car!
#5 - JJ72
Quote from danowat :Everytime I see this sign it drives me crazy, how on earth does the car make the tyre tracks in the sign? surely its impossible illepall

if you run over a camel who just had 50 litres of black ale, yeah.
If the skidmarks are from opposing corners of the car it becomes possible, but I preffer the Cthulu explanation.
That will not crash which can eternal slide.
And even with strange signs logic will be defied.

Ia ia Carthulhu

PS: Sorry Howard.

Tentacles *sigh* (excellent album/remake that one, by the way)
#8 - ZORER
And that car doesn't have a driver in it. How can a car go or even spin without a driver???illepall

Quote from ZORER :And that car doesn't have a driver in it. How can a car go or even spin without a driver?

The windows are tinted, it's your reflection you are looking at - which is alarming in my case, since I can't see mine... I must be Dracula.

Dracula and Cthulhu in a car-related thread - all we need is some scuba divers, a ninja and atleast one pirate and we're feature complete.
Quote from thisnameistaken :It could've spun through 180 degrees pretty much rotating around one of the left tyres, with either the front or rear tyres being off the ground the whole time. I'd like to see it done though.

They were ont he floor, just a ninja threw ninja stars and popped the tyres causing them to become un loaded and not leave skid marks

Just the pirate to go now . . . anyone?
Thats Blackbeard the pirates beard you see there... not skid marks
He's locked in the boot of that car!

my best effort...
#13 - CSU1
Heh! I bet you all think those skid marks are crossing over one and other but noooo! the right one just comes close to the one on the left then turns away! it does looks like it going across the left one tho'..i thuink
You're all forgetting that the car in that sign only has 2 wheels, so it's entirely possible to 180 and leave those tracks

And the no driver thing is a piece of cake - obviously it's 2D Knight Rider.

So if I make myself into a ninja pirate who enjoys scuba diving, does that make this the perfect thread xaotik?
I think they just screwed the sign up.. there were meant to be 2 s's the one on the right is an s and the other one is just screwed up

but i am going with the Knight rider answer above
Attached images
sign.jpg
Quote from xaotik :all we need is some scuba divers, a ninja and atleast one pirate and we're feature complete.

pirate:

Absolutely :ices_rofl
All we need to do is petition for a sign that just covers the whole deal and explains how you can do that with a car in one fell swoop.

It all goes to show that no matter even if you're skilled like a ninja in piracy you'll end up sliding over something deeper than you can handle and fall in the jaws of a system sanctioned by unknown forces that'll suck you dry.
Attached images
trafficsign.png
Quote from Scawen :LFS is aiming for complete realism and because of this we are going to put a thick red border around the edge of the screen and change all the graphics to 2D monocrome representations just like real life. Also the top down view will be remade to look like the graphics in the highway code. For non-UK players the game will just crash at all corners, which accurately simulates foreign drivers on British roads, additionally they will be forced to drive on the wrong side of their monitor.

I also suspect that Russian players of LFS will find the game stutters when running on local electricity supplies, just like British cars trying to run on Russian petrol.
You guys are all nuts, LOL.

Still, the sign doesnt work, I think a petition is in order for them to fix that sign, i REALLY bugs me whenever I see it

Dan,
Damn it, I now have the Knight Rider theme going round my head
Quote from Dajmin :Damn it, I now have the Knight Rider theme going round my head

Amended for your viewing pleasure.
Attached images
trafficsign.png

How does this work?
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG