See attached pic for Tune Up Details.

Be Well.
Attached images
Tune S ant A NEW.jpg
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - mr_x
do you realise how tempting that is? :P

but 100 laps? :O I usually lose concentration after 10!
Quote from mr_x :do you realise how tempting that is? :P

but 100 laps? :O I usually lose concentration after 10!

Sorry, that was an error on my part, It's 60 laps not 100. The event will take just over an hour to run.

Again sorry for the confusion.

PIC has been changed to reflect 60 laps

Ant
#4 - mr_x
phew that's alright then, I might consider it

GTI at AS Cadet is an awesome combo
Damn, couple of hours earlier and I'd have been there but 6:30pm is just too late for me to start something :/
Finally a longer race on a combo, I'm reasonably "fast" at. I'll be there.
Looks like I've managed to rearrange my schedule so I can join!

But since the regular season's over, how do we get in to the event? I can't see anywhere to upload hotlaps now.
I guess, you have to post in a thread, that you are interested to join the race, and then, your LFSW-hotlap-time counts for the grid.

This is only a "practice" race for the race in December, as I understood it.
Alright, I'm in!
I got some practice on this combo last night, and it was good fun. Knocked about 1.5s off my pb although I'm still about 3s behind the WR. I think that should be enough to qualify though.

Guess I should get some more practice in and try a few hotlaps
im in... ill get a XFG and XRG hotlap tonight(as i heard from OLFS site that ur including XRG)
grr. why do i have to work this sunday night!!!.

Will there be any slots for those who cant make this one but want to make the main?
I'll be there for sure, sunday is a slow day for us young folks
I doubt I'll be able to do this Sunday but I'd still like to join the main event in December. Is there a way of not doing this one and doing the main event?
#15 - d6nn
ill hope i can attend =)
Quote from franky500 :grr. why do i have to work this sunday night!!!.

Will there be any slots for those who cant make this one but want to make the main?

We'll save you a spot Franky, just to make sure our servers don't crash unexpectedly.....lol

Ant
Quote from Leifde :I doubt I'll be able to do this Sunday but I'd still like to join the main event in December. Is there a way of not doing this one and doing the main event?

Sure is, just wait until the sign up sheet comes out

Should be on forums 1st week of Dec.

Ant
Server Info
Servers will open @ 18:30 UTC/GMT and for the tune up event the XRG will also be available to run.

Ant
auch, though it was a free event, is it too late for me to enter? (even if it is somewhere in the back? (you can pm me on lfsw)
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I just came home a few minutes ago. That sucks. :S

I hope, theres still a chance to be in the race in December?!
Got disconnected few laps before the finish line, almost never happens to me
Ahh you too??!! Same here ...

Fun race though!!
Same here
Dang ... forgot the appoligy to Jangler for that move. I hope you appreciated I let you through again. After that I chased you to be able to take the fight back again ... I didn't succede though, you were a little faster.

Hmm .. mass discos??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG