The online racing simulator
Who else keeps pressing LFS Manual now ;)
I've been clicking on the LFS Forum link from the main LFS site for so long now that my hand that holds the mouse goes to the exact pixel location of the link!!

NOT Now though!!! Now it goes to LFS Manual - Aint that weird, my eyes can see the link is wrong, but my hand wants to click it illepall
#2 - Davo
I always have the forum open as it's got links to all the other sites up the top.
#3 - CSU1
I had the same problem (Opera) If you hover the mouse just to the right of the button , it's there
I know but my first port of call is always LFS main site first, then forum, but the link has moved up one from where it has been for so long that I always press LFS manual by accident now
LFS main site, what's that?
I always go straight to the forum because the main page is rarely updated anyway.
similar case, different context, typing "T" before i write on msn after playing lfs online. lol
You see, you missed an important update on the site - LFS Manual link
Quote from ferret :I've been clicking on the LFS Forum link from the main LFS site for so long now that my hand that holds the mouse goes to the exact pixel location of the link!!

NOT Now though!!! Now it goes to LFS Manual - Aint that weird, my eyes can see the link is wrong, but my hand wants to click it illepall

yes, i have gone to the Wiki more than a couple of times
I have my user CP in my favourites list, so I don't use those links. I never go to the main site, and when I do go there, I have to look first
I bookmarked the User CP as a link on my toolbar. I click it and inmediately see wich threads have new posts. Brilliant.

EDIT: Sgt. Flipke. Amai manneke eh, u had gèwoon dazelfde gepost als ik eh.
I just have a link to "New Posts" in the bookmarks toolbar. The LFS main site never really has something interesting on there, and if there's an update, then I'll guaranteed see it in the forum, too.
Quote from Captain Slow :similar case, different context, typing "T" before i write on msn after playing lfs online. lol

I do that and trying to use the lfs hotkeys for a smile right after I'm done racing. (WTFBBQ, why did my computer just open help!?!?)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG