The online racing simulator
My first race was bad, my second race, not so bad

Qualified 6th or something in race one... Managed to crash preatty bad into the wall in the last turn before the bridge on lap 4 or something. My susp. got screwed but i carried myself back to the pits...After that i just held a steady pace and ended 9th, last of the survivors

Started 1st in the second race (), and was infront until lap 5. I Did a mistake in the same place as race 1 but i was jsut a bit out on the grass. Leprakaun, Nikimere and Miki passed me, but was able to stick with them for some laps. Then the three afront touched (lag?) and suddenly i was infront again Didn't last long though, Miki passed me one lap later, and in lap 10 i spinnet after the chicane and dropped down to 5th. Stayed there until lap 14 where i passed leprakaun as he was driving very slow on the straights (?). I gave him a little bump oin the first passing attemt, sorry for that!

In the end, i ended 4th someting i'm very happy with! I didn't suffer any LAG btw...
Re-run!!
Quote from nikimere :Total Crapolla!!

vote for re-run next thurs and push the whole thing back a week

I think the div 1 race's from tonight should be re run as i missed the first due to work, and the 2nd was a joke with all the lag!!!

only messin about first race but 2nd should defo be Re-Run it was impossile to race with lag like that!!!!!!
I ruined race 1 all by myself, lag ruined race 2. Got launched into the beach fence/wall from mid-T1 on lap one, never ever had such a damaged car. Couldn't make it to the pits without getting in the way on leaders 2nd lap so i parked for a while and let all the floating lagcounters go by.

I wouldn't say no to re-running the race.
Quote from Dragonmen :Some of the reserves (people on top on reserve list)?
Who?

AFAIK and can see
41. [XFR] Xenoa
42. tot
are racing, I'm 43rd on the list and didnt get any PM or email...

Hmmm, actually you are one of those who I mailed today... I know atleast some of them did get the mail but maybe not everyone (spambox?)

Quote from traxxion :http://www.1stracing.nl/temp/nonsense.mpr

Download and see the circus for urself

That is really bad lag thereBut seems that some of the people didn't suffer from the lag at all. Div1 racers, please vote here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=15251
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
I'm leaving this league, because of huge ping and lags. I can't race with this "handicap" anymore, so i better relieve my position to people from reserves.
Quote from kalle :Hmmm, actually you are one of those who I mailed today... I know atleast some of them did get the mail but maybe not everyone (spambox?)

Didnt receive it at all... Although I have received one totally empty email with even no header!
I'm using yahoo mail so it shouldnt be problem with me.
Why dont you use God-given PrivateMessages?!

And one more thing about this:
You said you mailed me (and others) today... that was nice but what if I (or other reserve people) already had some plans for evening, or would I be able to practice that combo?
I can tell you that even if I received email it is almost certain that I wouldnt want to race because it was to late...

You were not ready for so much people, if you were you would have 2 divisons with different points allocation and one table (if you know what I mean). That way you would always have full (or almost full) div 1 and filled-with-reserve-drivers div 2.
That is a lot more work but far better...
Now div 1 screams empty but please dont put reserve drivers there
On the other hand, considering lag problems, one might say that its good to have empty divs

I'm not saying how to run a league, its just my two cents for some future leagues...
I wish you good luck in running this league, you will need it.

And last thing:
GO GO GO M I K I !!!
(some words about div2)

First, and most important, thanks for the server, it works fine fine

What a funny races for me. Qual was very very close, i was 2nd with the same time of Cropsy (It hurts that he had bad luck in race, he made the best times) and the 1st was at only 0:00.01 (gg).

The last laps of the second race were specially amusing, Hittis knew what is to be pressed (hehe). They were some of the best laps that I raced in LFS, I hope to have more as these in the next races.

Hittis, after the first event (aston club) you said some things about my... do you remember? maybe now you have changed opinion...

PS(1): Porculio finished 9th at the 2nd race (not DNF)
PS(2): Kalle, can you put the qual results in the league web?
PS(3): I didn't remmember to save the qual, can someone upload here ? thanks
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
-
Race 1 was ok, race 2 was total shite, I have no idea what happened to me, I think I'll put it down to the fact I was tired, if I messed up anyones race in race 2 I apologise, nothing intentional.

Dan,
Didn't think I'd be able to run 15 laps without major damage to the car but I did for both races, thats my triumph. Race 1 had a good race in the last few laps and Race 2 had good racing with Kalle for a few laps. Just please to finish both races
Maybe i should elaborate a little more than in my 1st statement...

Quali went ok, P2. should have gone quicker but messed up a 52.1x (2nd sector) lap

1st race was predictable enough Vince led with me catching him then making a mistake, catching him again, making another mistake etc etc... But on lap 11 i got distracted (bloody sister!!) and hit the wall coming onto the back straight. Race over.

2nd race was just crap, the lag was UNBELIEVABLE! Started 10th. I think i hit about 2 or 3 people off out of pure random car warping.... sorry again guys
I got into the lead eventually and MIKI 'lag hit' me and i spun on the main straight. dropped back to 5th. Finished 3rd.

I wouldn't mind this event being run again....
-
Quote from Dragonmen :Why dont you use God-given PrivateMessages?!....

And one more thing about this:
You said you mailed me (and others) today...

You were not ready for so much people, if you were you would have 2 divisons with different points allocation and one table (if you know what I mean).....

I don't use private messages because not all visit these forums and you can't send mass pm's.

I can't contact reserves before someone let me know that he/she can't race And some pm/mail 30 mins before the race that they can't come and some don't inform at all.

Points allocation wouldn't be any different cause imho that kind of points systems are stupid and makes it harder to follow the championship (pos. 3 gives you 73 points and pos. 7 gives me 57 points, now how many points I need to get to win the title.... ). Plus this system gives people who would race on server 2 most of the time something to fight for: div2 title instead of position 21 in overall standings.

Quote from HittiS :Is there any replays up somewhere yet, wanna see Div1

Div1 replays: http://uxrl.n1r.org/mpr/ And replay where you can see lag http://www.1stracing.nl/temp/nonsense.mpr

And for Kike_MoMo, div2 quali replay attached.
Attached files
uxrl_s1_d2_rnd2_q.rar - 1.7 MB - 109 views
Quote from kalle :I don't use private messages because not all visit these forums and you can't send mass pm's.

I can't contact reserves before someone let me know that he/she can't race And some pm/mail 30 mins before the race that they can't come and some don't inform at all.

Yeah, I hear what you say about mass PM, but as we saw I didnt receive mail...
Its hard to work on league when drivers are not serious about it.
I know its not your mistake.

Quote from kalle :
Points allocation wouldn't be any different cause imho that kind of points systems are stupid and makes it harder to follow the championship (pos. 3 gives you 73 points and pos. 7 gives me 57 points, now how many points I need to get to win the title.... ). Plus this system gives people who would race on server 2 most of the time something to fight for: div2 title instead of position 21 in overall standings.

Still I think one league table would be better... div2 title?
But, points are here now, you cant change it now.

Good luck
#39 - totx
Quote from kalle :Results & standings updated

Results
Standings

Hi:

Nothing important to the whole league classification but I think I should have 5 points in the final standing. I earned them in Round 2 Div 2 Race 2.

Thanks, see you on Westhill
im finish 9th in the 2on race on 2on ligue
N1-Kalle, sorry, but i was finished in the 9 position on the second race. revise it please

I must to have 4 points and not 3, since I have finished 9 and not 10. I finished the race, N1-Kalle no.

My final score is of 19 points, not of 18. a greeting.
Quote from totx :Hi:

Nothing important to the whole league classification but I think I should have 5 points in the final standing. I earned them in Round 2 Div 2 Race 2.

Thanks, see you on Westhill

Quote from PoRcULiO :N1-Kalle, sorry, but i was finished in the 9 position on the second race. revise it please

I must to have 4 points and not 3, since I have finished 9 and not 10. I finished the race, N1-Kalle no.

My final score is of 19 points, not of 18. a greeting.

Yeah I'll fix those.

EDIT: Now fixed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG