The online racing simulator
X-Mas LFS Present?
(79 posts, started )
#1 - Chaos
X-Mas LFS Present?
Will there be one? Devs, please tell us, so we have something to look forward
I'm not asking for any further details and not even the release date (must not be on X-Mas exactly)... Just a simple yes/no answer will do or just a hint that something simillar is coming
Thanks!
sshhHHH! :shhh:

#3 - dev
That would be nice
isn't it kinda far away to already be asking?

i'd rather wait it out than rather be freaking out that we may get one so then days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months.. and then it takes forever
present for X-mas - U31 (ok sorry :shy
It's no need to ask, don't you feel the Vibes :shhh:
If the devs give us the X-mas present (as asked :angry: ) it isn't a surprise anymore because you asked :doh:
#9 - Chaos
Quote from BlakjeKaas :If the devs give us the X-mas present (as asked :angry: ) it isn't a present anymore because you asked :doh:

it would be a present... i guess you ment surprise...
Quote from Chaos :it would be a present... i guess you ment surprise...

what? :smash:

*looks to own post*
[stolen]
by doing that you would also remove all the :star: magic :star:
[/stolen]
Quote from BlakjeKaas :what?

*looks to own post*

[stolen]

by doing that you would also remove all the magic

[/stolen]

well not all the magic... we would know that something is coming, but nobody would know what... i think everybody knows they will get some presents for xmas, but the magic is discovering what exactly you get
and I'm not asking the devs to tell us what will we get, only if we will get something
I never get anything with Xmas...

But still, if the devs give us 'something' with Xmas, you still know, something is coming, so it isn't a surprise anymore...
#14 - CSU1
O/T: @CSU: I told you to give me some cheese and now you just put it into the bin?

btw: we do have a Xmas tree (not yet, but it won't take long) with chocolate and stuff in it
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : sorry wont happen again:(
Yea, it would be nice, will see
Quote from CSU1 :*goes out the back to the bin*
Ok, blackass , you did ask
There ya go!

yumm!

btw: it's not BlackAss... :smash:
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : sorry wont happen again:(
I hope devs do not even answer in this thread or forum is going to be nuts again...
btw: In france they would just sell it.
There is some kind of cheese (Roquefort) which is all mouldy.
We went to a museum about it.
"C'est une miracle." because it was eatable... 0.o
Maybe you could discover a new sort of mouldy cheese
Quote from BurnOut69 :I hope devs do not even answer in this thread or forum is going to be nuts again...

whats wrong with being nuts?
#21 - CSU1
Quote from BlakjeKaas :btw: In france they would just sell it.
There is some kind of cheese (Roquefort) which is all mouldy.
We went to a museum about it.
"C'est une miracle." because it was eatable... 0.o
Maybe you could discover a new sort of mouldy cheese

Now I've taken it back in fear you will sell it to the French
ok.
any french who want to buy cheese?

Ï älsö thïnk thë dëvs shöüldn't änswër to the question...

It takes too much away from the surprise.
there will be no presents for me this xmas so anything from the devs would be greatly appreciated...
Quote from Madman_CZ :there will be no presents for me this xmas so anything from the devs would be greatly appreciated...

Yea, I know this...me 2

-------

Letos to nejak asi neklapne Holt sem si udelal Vanoce cely rok
For crying out loud, Christmas is only a month away and the last several months they have been working on little stuff here and there with a compatible patch. I very very highly doubt we will see anything interesting for Christmas. What we may possibly see is patch V, which would be all the little Uxx patches finalized and bug free. Nothing to get real excited about as we've been testing this for months now (if you are downloading the test patches.)

X-Mas LFS Present?
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG