The online racing simulator
Since this thread has been brought back, does anyone know any details about next years FBMW scholarship event thing in Valencia? My friend went this year and is planning to go next year and I want to go to
I race Formula 1 boats in USA

I am wheel to wheel licenced in the Midwest Sports Car Council, which is an affiliate of the SCCA. I have raced at Blackhawk Farms in Rockton Illinois and Gingerman which is in Michigan, plus autocrossing at various kart tracks parking lots. Havent raced for 5 years now, used to race a 1984 Fiero.
Attached images
jayhawkfieroautox.jpg
Quote from spn43 :I race Formula 1 boats in USA

For some reason I was sure there was going to be a third photo showing it airborne and a fourth one showing it hitting the water upside down...

Kudos to you that there wasn't.
Quote from jayhawk :I am wheel to wheel licenced in the Midwest Sports Car Council, which is an affiliate of the SCCA. I have raced at Blackhawk Farms in Rockton Illinois and Gingerman which is in Michigan, plus autocrossing at various kart tracks parking lots. Havent raced for 5 years now, used to race a 1984 Fiero.

I ran Blackhawk Farms back in 2002. That was my first on track experience since racing quarter midgets when I was a kid.
Quote from jtr99 :For some reason I was sure there was going to be a third photo showing it airborne and a fourth one showing it hitting the water upside down...

Kudos to you that there wasn't.

LoL....here is my old boat and short video.

Quote from horrgakx :That is SO cool, I love fast boats If I'm ever in your area in the US can I look you up???

sure you can look me up.
page@f1racer.com

http://www.simonmotorsports.com/images/champ3.wmv
i race karts in the UK and am current british champion, 3x south east champ, 2x tkm festival champ and on the o plate in 05
I also race in the same class as Kieran now...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG