The online racing simulator
/r A Realtime Backround for Menu's
It does it in the option menus >.>; And the game does load rather instantly.
Is it possible to have a RealTime backround for the menus? Like as soon as the game starts, go into a random track, with a random number of AI and random difficulties at random times bla bla bla, viewed as spectators, and simply toss the Menu's and UI over it?

If we wanted to be really nifty, when we go to the options/View menus and similar such, it would cut to the view of one of the cars currently racing, so that we could immediatly see how everthing we tweak is coming together without having to waist time in pits or starting a single player 'tweak me up' session.

I hope it's not too hard, but thanks for any positive feedback
#2 - CSU1
OT: I'm now convinced the the Americans are the worst at writing English, nearly every post I read more like listning to a random bit of conversation plucked out of the air, it's very strange to read/understand!
#3 - VoiD
This is a Online Racing Sim, not a TV-program
If you want to see racing, play LFS or watch a replay.
If you want to use the menus, use the menus.

The first thing I do when I install HL2 is disable to ANNOYING 'dynamic' backgrounds, which saves about 25 minutes on first load.

And I agree - there are some really awful uses of English on this forum recently, mostly by people who should be able to type a coherent sentence. Be ashamed!
#5 - CSU1
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Here comes the 5:30 wave of Americans! Grab the....
I was just asking if it's possible. And yeah, i was kinda off on a spontanious 'idea' bit. I did turn off that setting in HL2, but considering how fast LFS loads, it shoudn't be a problem. I'm also a graphic designer and such, so anything i can do to customize the look or feel of a program or UI to make it different I will end up figuring a way to do. Why? 'Cause i got free time.

Also, CSU1... Stick with 'noob'. I've seen plenty of other english abusers from around the world on the interwebs. [/rolls eyes] Besides, i woudn't be commenting on my language when you can't even Plural your "Kilo", spell "cause", or "Moldy" in your signature. (>o_o)>
Quote from CSU1 :Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Here comes the 5:30 wave of Americans! Grab the....

You judge too soon.... just like when you thought I was a cheater!!! :ices_rofl Pun intended......
#8 - bbman
Quote from Vicious713 :I was just asking if it's possible. And yeah, i was kinda off on a spontanious 'idea' bit. I did turn off that setting in HL2, but considering how fast LFS loads, it shoudn't be a problem. I'm also a graphic designer and such, so anything i can do to customize the look or feel of a program or UI to make it different I will end up figuring a way to do. Why? 'Cause i got free time.

What do you mean with fast loading? "Load track on start" yes or no?
Yeah, it loads quickly. I only have a 512 stick o' ram, and the cars and tracks appear rather instantaniously.
Quote from Vicious713 :when you can't even... spell "cause", or "Moldy" in your signature. (>o_o)>

No. FFS, you can't spell mouldy.
Quote from duke_toaster :No. FFS, you can't spell mouldy.

It had said "moldy" in his signature before, but then he edited it from what I noticed. He was quoting what he originally had....

Great thread btw, I am completely lost now :up:
lost? i prefer dr house.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG