The online racing simulator
#1 - DjeMz
Finally got it! + beginner league
hey all

got s2

im just wondering which leagues i can enter as a noob to this game. I have a fairly strong racing background but still, using a mouse its a bit hard to dominate!

so any ideas on which league i can race in?
#3 - DjeMz
Yeah i had a look there but i dont know where all the 'noobs' race..
I belive Original LFS League (http://www.lfs-league.com/) is the best one for begginers. They have a great pool system so even slow people can have some close races
#5 - clp
Since you're an aussie you can join in the fun at the Australasian League. ( http://www.australasianleague.com/ )

We're not a "beginners league" but have divisions that range from the elite to the not so elite so you're bound to fit in somewhere. At the moment we're in the middle of a XFR vs UFR series with a 3 hour driver swap racer coming in about a month. Make sure you get in on the action!

Be sure to drop by A.R.S.E. ( www.arse.org.au ) and say hello to all the other aussie racers who you'll no doubt see on the servers and can help guide you with setups etc.

CLP
Welcome to LFS
welcome

why do ppl always start that way

DjeMz
S2 licensed

Online at: (FM) OvaL JuNkIeS !
They think 'OOOooohhh! What shall I drive first? The RB4 or pah! I can handle a 700 bhp monster no worries!' Then failure says 'Piss off you slow piece of noob crap (press 1)'. First server I went onto when I got S2 was Oval Junkies, funnily enough... Anyway, welcome to S2!
#9 - DjeMz
haahha nah i played oval last!

i was coming either 2nd or 3rd/10 and i got a 31.55 (pb!) with the F1, but dont ask me wat track it was!
The Clean Racers Club is a great place to start league racing.

http://www.cleanracersclub.org/

and if you are thinking of joining a CRC affiliated team

http://www.r4r.org.uk/smf/

Good luck in your league racing career. It takes quite a different approach to 5 lap races on public servers.
oh and also it says the OFLS league is over?
Quote from Gentlefoot :and if you are thinking of joining a CRC affiliated team

so how do you become a CRC affiliated team? i could see anything on their website about it.
Quote from nikimere :so how do you become a CRC affiliated team? i could see anything on their website about it.

Not sure how it came about but R4R used to be owned by the people who now run CRC.
hmm im a bit stuck..

i signed up on the CRC but i cant seem to find anywhere both on forums nor the actual site somewhere with event/server details...

maybe im just wrecked (1am here) or maybe im not
#15 - S0ul
OLFSL will start soon,they even told us the first combo already!It is such a great league,where really everyone can participate,so you could already try UF1 at FE5R^^
go baby go i will come after i upgrade my licence !
Quote from DjeMz :hmm im a bit stuck..

i signed up on the CRC but i cant seem to find anywhere both on forums nor the actual site somewhere with event/server details...

I had that problem until I was able to login. You only see the full events website once you have an account. Maybe you are experiencing the same probs.
lol i was racing in a server before with the gtrs... anyway first 3-4 laps i was about 8/20 which i saw as ok... tyres gave way after 7/10 laps but i thought id push on! then later i was 1st! i finished first, my first 'real' win with super power cars i was wrapped!

But as soon as i crossed the line "DISQUALIFIED" turns out i had to pit!

I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
OLFSL is the best to start, no doubt about that, and IIRC, they plan to start a new season around X-Mas.

Oh, and welcome to S2
Quote from DjeMz :hmm im a bit stuck..

Seems you have to register for the forum separately m8. I can see everything again now.
#21 - MR_B
Quote from Gentlefoot :Not sure how it came about but R4R used to be owned by the people who now run CRC.

Not quite, an old old r4r member is now crc staff........

Becoming CRC Team Accredited is something that's still being planned. How to apply, the bonus's and minus's of the symbol and what it means is all being worked out. But a page about it will be put up on the CRC website to let you all know how it works.
Hi DjeMz, and welcome to S2.

Hope to see you around the CRC.

Serp.
Welcome to LFS S2 mate!

I have never really joined any leagues before because I'm only a mouse racer ATM and I would end up messing up
haha im a mouse racer too!

*waits for logitech game pad from ebay*

cant get a wheel yet, broken leg!
I gotta get a wheel by the time S2 final gets here. Playing with the mouse is okay but it never really feels like you're really racing. I imagine a good wheel would change everything.

It's a toss up btwn a DFTpro and G25..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG