The online racing simulator
Stange message
(5 posts, started )
Stange message
Sorry if this has been cover before but I didn't find anything on the search.
I've started getting a red message in the top left hand corner of the screen which reads - "Dl:setproperty DlERR_unsupported" or something of that nature. It started after patch 30 if think or it was after that I noticed it. I wonder if it has something to do with controllers as I have now got very poor force feed back on my DFP. I have since gone back to patch 25 and the message is still there and no improvement on the wheel.
Any ideas?
Thanks
#2 - kompa
How's the DFP performing on other sims?
i use to get that but mine use to say set property failed but after awhile it just left
Thx guys, I havn't tried the wheel on any over sims since I've had the FFB problem as it's only happen since the upgrade and LFS is the only racing type sims I have. I used to have a stack of demos of nearly every racing sims I could get but none of them even get close to this one for feel and now that's the problem I'm having. I had my DFP before LFS and it's been fine until now, I can't say it's totally without feel. it seems that it's lost some strength if thats the way to put it. There seems to be nothing for 5 to 10mm of centre and then weak to mild after that.
Fixed the problem, reinstalled the profiler and FFB was working and then I upgraded back up to patch 30 and all is well also message has gone.

Stange message
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG