The online racing simulator
Quote from Davo :I like to stir the demo users up and ask them if they have a cracked version of LFS lol should see them all asking for a crack lol. best thing about demo is getting all your wrecking out on a server that you cant ruin ur rep or get permanently banned from most of the time. Good fun is to be had on demo servers and noobs are the funniest because they've probably worn out their shift and r buttons.

... good on you, stepping out of the closet like that.
So, hey, wanna go wrecking tonight? *wink*
Quote from Aegilops :
One thing that would be nice is some sort of visible differentiation for the S2 racers hanging around on a demo server. I wondered if perhaps letting the auto-skin download for only S2 licensed racers on demo servers would be a big incentive - you'd have all these anonymous white cars plus a few guys with the full car skin treatment:

Demo: "yo Rakhsh - ur car looks rly cool m8 wtf??!?!?!omg!!!!111one" etc.
Me: "Well that's because I'm an S2 licensed racer. Cool, huh? "
Demo:

etc.

+1
I just learned about LFS two days ago and it was awesome racing the demo version online while I await my S2 lcense. I had a few races where we ran nose to tail for 5 laps in a row. alsmots as good as my old enduro kart racing days. I race ultra clean, but got taken out a few times by other drivers and some guys who came on just to crash people. I was about to kill a red car when i realized there were a couple of AI cars turned on!!! i think its the one that took me out.

Wish there was something to do to those a-holes who just come on to crash. I guess in the full blown version you can find out who they are and report them?!?!?!

Ray
Quote from Davo :I like to stir the demo users up and ask them if they have a cracked version of LFS lol should see them all asking for a crack lol. best thing about demo is getting all your wrecking out on a server that you cant ruin ur rep or get permanently banned from most of the time. Good fun is to be had on demo servers and noobs are the funniest because they've probably worn out their shift and r buttons.

i am suspicious that you are a member in command staff of iDİ team.
Yo, yo Rakhsh!!!

Nice to see ya around. I haven't race on demo since I bought licence, but I remembere good old demo days. It was so cool to race whit demo masters. Belive me on demo BL1/XRT you can find so many good racers. Much of them are much bether then most S2 racers, but number of them is cca. 50 and noob: demn who could know, maybe 1000

DFH| Racing Server
: [PINK] :
are so good servers, and domagk45 was best server on the world. Im so unhappy that you can find suck good servers on S2. There is one, I dont know the name, its AS3/GTR but I dont like it, most of foliks there are so sloooooow.

Rakhsh can you send me you e-mail, I did'nt read it good when you gave it to me
Quote from rayhuang :I just learned about LFS two days ago and it was awesome racing the demo version online while I await my S2 lcense. I had a few races where we ran nose to tail for 5 laps in a row. alsmots as good as my old enduro kart racing days. I race ultra clean, but got taken out a few times by other drivers and some guys who came on just to crash people. I was about to kill a red car when i realized there were a couple of AI cars turned on!!! i think its the one that took me out.

Wish there was something to do to those a-holes who just come on to crash. I guess in the full blown version you can find out who they are and report them?!?!?!

Ray

It's no where near as bad on S2 servers. And if you do team / league racing the driving standards are even better. Hey why not sign up for R4R. Our new website is now up and running. See http://www.r4r.org.uk/smf/
Quote from rayhuang :.

Ray

There are very few since when you pay for the license you are tied to that username. So rather than the IP bans that the demo servers use, the licensed servers ban the person by the unique username.

Thanks to SamH we also have a wreckers barricade where joe public can report wreckers with the replays as evidence. A report is then sent out to all server admins who are signed up to the service. So one wrecker may find themselves banned from a whole lot of the popular servers.

The fact wreckers would have to pay £24 nearly every week to continue their mindless wrecking seems to put them off.

Quote from Davo :I like to stir the demo users up and ask them if they have a cracked version of LFS lol should see them all asking for a crack lol. best thing about demo is getting all your wrecking out on a server that you cant ruin ur rep or get permanently banned from most of the time.

Great way to put people off LFS Really shows what a great community we are to new comers illepall

Very silly thing to admit to and you may well find yourself banned from many popular servers for admiting to this sort of practice.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Quote : And about crack:
Man what is so wrong about crack, I have it too and I must say that I bought licence becouse of CRACK. I was driving on crack for 1 mounth and I was inpresth whit S2 cars and track, so I bough mine self a wheel and drive 1 more mount on crack. But I could'nt uploud mine times on LFSW and I was so unhappy. So I bought S2 and now I can uploud it. Here in Bosnia we play all games on cracks , we are the mother of carcks

Actually I find weed is better for playing LFS. Cocaine makes you too jittery and tense. MJ helps you relax and focus more on the car and your driving. Alcohol is okay but not too much because of course it starts to affect your reaction time and co-ordination.
Quote from Aegilops :I'm quite fond of the XRT / BL1 combo which is rather rare in S2-land (TBO dominated by FXOs, "all car" BL1 servers inevitably end up as a BF1-fest). So I spend probably a bit of an unhealthy amount on time on demo. Is it the wrong thing to spend time on a combo in which you are vaguely competitive?

Yes, the quality of driving and level of driver etiquette is noticeably lower on demo, and indeed there are some sessions when it really is spectacularly bad

xrt demo servers are rather clean most of the time actually as they draw a crowd that know how to keep a car on track
most of the muppets dont bother with the "hard" to keep straight xrt in the first place
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Here is a mini insim app (a 2 minute job so don't be picky about interface ) that display users and whether they have license (username actually). Need to run LFS with /insim=29999. (or type it in window)
Then join a demo server and run this app. It will display users and their nicknames and licensed (or cracked ) usernames.

Umm... i gotta test it bro and if it works thank you alot
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :Here is a mini insim app (a 2 minute job so don't be picky about interface ) that display users and whether they have license (username actually). Need to run LFS with /insim=29999. (or type it in window)
Then join a demo server and run this app. It will display users and their nicknames and licensed (or cracked ) usernames.

So basically Scawen could code up something that prevents users using cracked LFS versions to play the demo online
It works! MonkOnHotTinRoof
Thanks a lot but theres something, the program closes itself and i dont know why
illepall
Quote from scurrg :Actually I find weed is better for playing LFS. Cocaine makes you too jittery and tense. MJ helps you relax and focus more on the car and your driving. Alcohol is okay but not too much because of course it starts to affect your reaction time and co-ordination.

LOLillepall
Quote from Gentlefoot :It's no where near as bad on S2 servers. And if you do team / league racing the driving standards are even better. Hey why not sign up for R4R. Our new website is now up and running. See http://www.r4r.org.uk/smf/

I think I will-thanks. I raced karts and then RC cars the last 7 years. This racing on LFs-though misssing on many levels to karts and somewhat to RC cars-is by far the cheapest bang for the buck with real thrills. The only thing that will turn me off will be guys taking you out all the time, but it sounds like that wont be the case when my Paypal finally clears LOL and I get my #2 license. I am not talking about locking up on a last lap banzai pass and slamming doors, just the stupid hacks that are avoidable or intentional.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG