The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
LXCC Participating Racers - 14/11/2006 (Event 1)
I know I'm kinda late with this, but I've been rather busy lately.
Sorry about the inconvenience - it shan't happen in future. If you miss this thread and pitch up on the server, it won't be a problem this time.

Please post as follows in this thread:

Team name
LX4 Driver - Name (LFS license)
LX6 Driver - Name (LFS license)

If the team is using a spare driver or drivers, please provide reasons for this. We've had some requests to use a "fourth" driver where valid reason has been provided. This will be allowed.
#2 - axus
vMax SR B
LX4 Driver - Anton Tcholakov (axus)
LX6 Driver - Rob Fowler (_Rob_)

_Rob_ is driving as the reserve driver in place of n2oaddict. n2oaddict is unable to participate due to exams, and Gary (Joose)'s ADSL line is currently down.
#3 - filur
FLP

LX4 - M.Forsberg (filur)
LX6 - T.Svensson (felplacerad)
#4 - maczo
K&m

LX4: K. Kuklinski (Kamo2000)
LX6: M. Kisly (maczo)
De Loor Motorsport

LX4 - L. Thomsen (Tyrion)
LX6 - JJ Nylander (Oxygene)

RES - N. De Loor (illegal)
1ST » Racing

LX4 - C. Krognes (Chriskart) - Norwegian
LX6 - R. Diederen (XRRoy) - Dutch

RES - T. Arends (Thommm) - Dutch
RES - A. Barbu (Scoop) - Romanian

For tonight, both reserve drivers will participate due to hardware problems for Chris and a meeting at work for Roy. Thanks to the admin for allowing this
Team Speedsix

LX4 - A. Turner (bozo)
LX6 - K. Harju (Hyperactive)

Reserve - F. Funke (speedway)
#8 - GabbO
Rotwild MTB Team

LX4 - Gabor Botzheim (gabbo)
LX6 - Robert Strbik ((HUN)Robi)
Triple7Racing

LX4: Tristan Cliffe (tristancliffe) - ex-girlfriend issues. May have to cancel this round, but I'm trying to rearrange her demands to lunch time.
LX6: Charles McKowen (cmckowen) - making me look like a noob recently

Edit: The ex-girlfriend has been postponed to 9pm, so I've got a couple of hours to race Good job I haven't told her why I postponed her
I will miss this first race due to a meeting at work.
#11 - axus
There's gonna be a slight delay in sending the passwords by e-mail. I need James to give me the e-mail addresses of people participating in tonight's event (I don't want to send to people racing on Saturday too), but everyone should receive a forum PM in the next hour or so.
#12 - axus
Both PM's and e-mails are sent. If you have not received one, please let me know.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG