The online racing simulator
New movie: Breaking Boundaries
(90 posts, started )

I cannot say how much I love your movie!!! Great!
[shocked]THAT......WAS....AMAZING....[/shocked]

definetly a keeper...
I thought it took a lot of work...but never realised how much untill the creditroll...
I really respect and admire your talent...
beautiful!
Very nice movie dude.

I can't help but feel that the sped up sky was a bit overused. While the cars were stationary it fitted perfectly, but maybe not when their driving and drifting as it takes your eyes away from the main objective (which would be the drifting) But, it does make the movie. I like the video & audio syncing. Very nicely done there.

Overall i like it. I'd give it a strong 9/10. would be 10/10 but, again, i feel the sped up sky was a bit overused. And, albeit im not a drifting movie fan, i'm being unbiased.

Good movie mate.
Very nice movie. 9/10 from me, but if the video had some more drift action I would have rate it 10/10

Very nice movie with nice effects!
#30 - Davo
Good movie although lots of effects detracted from the actual movie as well as the music not really fitting. Excellent productiont hough and can be shown what can be done with the right software, no I know what to get to make good movies thank to credits its lots of work hehe. 8/10
woo check out all the comments hehe~

This is definitely the only movie that can top/equal with the old "lfsmovieproject" trailer, but with a drifting twist and some new effects!

We're proud of you Toni!
yup, brilliant movie
very nice indeed. 9.9999998 (would be 9.9999999 but.. u know. the drifting!!!)
Quote from StanleyCarter :This is definitely the only movie that can top/equal with the old "lfsmovieproject" trailer, but with a drifting twist and some new effects!

It was a great movie indeed, Toni.
But I don't think its still a match to the lfsmovieproject, its the only thing that gets close to it yes, but a match nor top it, definetly not.
but thats just me
never the less, beautiful.
Awesome 11/10
I agree with a few other people...I'm not a huge fan of drifting or the music in the clip, but visually it was very impressive indeed. Nice work.
Made a remix of it with cosworth: link removed(Right Click and Save Target As)
I just wanted to test out a few new filters I just finished making for adobe after effects...

(9 new filters I made)
Matrixi what I love about your skills is that its whats needed.

What I mean by that is, some people dont take time to make thier video nice and add layers! If you do image design and use layers, why not in video?

My video that im working on thats comming out soon is not like the cosworth theme but more un-tipical using layers binded with filters.

Flash Pro with their video compression is going to be used alot, because of the adaptability of using it with Adobe After Effects.

And this time im not going to use premiere for editing. I find that Magix Movie Edit Pro 10 is alot more nice then premiere but only in some ways. All I have to do is figure out how reprogram my custom filters to work with magix and wha-la!

But overall you have a sweet looking video there man...
this videos makes me maniac :L
Quote from gleetk :Made a remix of it with cosworth: link removed (Right Click and Save Target As)
I just wanted to test out a few new filters I just finished making for adobe after effects...

(9 new filters I made)

1. Where have I given YOU the authorization to use my movie in your so called "remix"?

2. When did I give YOU the authorization to rape my movie with lame effects?

3. I'm guessing you don't have the permission from the movie-projects.com crew to use their footage either.

4. Why have you included the credits of MY movie in this so called remix that doesn't have anything to do with me (except stolen footage from me)?

I'm not happy. Frankly, I'm pissed off. Please remove this so called "remix" from your host ASAP and I'll leave it at that.
shluld i download the remix ?
#42 - Jakg
Quote from Matrixi :1. Where have I given YOU the authorization to use my movie in your so called "remix"?

2. When did I give YOU the authorization to rape my movie with lame effects?

3. I'm guessing you don't have the permission from the movie-projects.com crew to use their footage either.

4. Why have you included the credits of MY movie in this so called remix that doesn't have anything to do with me (except stolen footage from me)?

I'm not happy. Frankly, I'm pissed off. Please remove this so called "remix" from your host ASAP and I'll leave it at that.

was going to post the same, but i thought he would of seeked you permission, as he has done this before and got flamed to hell
i think he will apologise and wont do again >> %100.
Matrixi, I never intended to offend you. I removed it in ur honor as respect. But please if you do have a problam like that, try not being so harsh about it. Sorry...
All is forgiven mate. I just don't like to see 1,5 months of hard pain in the ass work being taken and modified without my permission and then posted to the world wide web. You should always ask the author of the original footage for permission before going on modifying and publishing it.

You removed the movie, let's leave it at that and move on.
Thats why I removed it.

I do public tv commercials for such clients as nike, sprite, sears and rarely local business. And well it's no walk in the park. So, I understand.

But wondering, what did you think of the filters?
#47 - Gunn
Quote from gleetk :Few things to say before everyone loses their cool...

1. prepriatary copyright invalid if not marked according to law (European

Not according to other laws. You have no right. Link removed, ask for permission next time.
Quote from TyresHot :i think he will apologise and wont do again >> %100.

Six posts in one thread, with absolutely nothing constructive in them?
I would give this 9.5/10 but i hate drifting soo only 8.5..nice effects but nothing really amazing for me.
Nice video 9.5/10, I tend to like more realistic cameras in lfs movies, so I didn't like the magic floating ones. I am trying to be ultra harsh, the standard of the effects used is very high, its useful to know what software you used and how long it took too.

I am planning on doing something like this in the near future, i am just waiting on my new After Effects and Photoshop stuff.

New movie: Breaking Boundaries
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG