The online racing simulator
First races
The first races are tomorrow and Saturday, I hope you've all prepared

I'm not sure if I'll be able to race on Saturday, I hurt my ribs and chest yesterday and I can't do more than 5 or 6 laps at the moment. It's not looking good.

Post pre-race comments here.
#2 - GabbO
We are signed up for Wednesday, and we are really awaiting the
race. It would be good, if we really could know if we can participate.
I mean there are now eleven teams signed up

I hope wont get thrown out of the Championship..
Will the Teams get a Notification E-Mail?
I thought Anton sorted out what teams would be racing and what teams would be kept on the reserve list! Evidently he didn't. I shall stab him with a fork.
#4 - axus
I've sent e-mails to everyone on the list. There's only one reserve team for Tuesday, I have a suspision that they will be able to race but I'm not too sure. I'm afraid they'll just have to be on the server and see if a team doesn't pitch up (there's 4 spare spectating slots - I'll send everyone the server password as soon as I speak to James on MSN later). I know this is really inconvenient, but I'd say that its likely that you'll get to race. I'm struggling to get on top of several things at the moment, I should have made the start AFTER my exams :doh: . I'll make a thread about "participating racers" for today's event right away.

Another thing I'd like to note is that we shall be very loose on the third driver rules, provided that the teams give a proper reason. I was asked about using a "fourth" driver by a team yesterday because of hardware issues and whatnot - this will be allowed. I just hope it doesn't become a case of 20 different drivers each week.

I hope my poor administration in the week is forgivable - I write my last final on Thursday so I can get on top of things after that.
I don't know what happened today. I just wasn't able to join vmax server..and if ii did i timed out
This never happened before..pings are good as always only vmax server has low ping (more than 160)..reconnecting resetting pc did'nt helped at all...i think i will be forced to resign..
#6 - Renku
no Spectator?
I would also like to spectate
Unfortunately vMax had server problem and therefore they have moved the race to our #1 server which - I'm sorry to say - has no InSim enabled.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG