The online racing simulator
My new tactic!
(8 posts, started )
My new tactic!
Kay I'm going to try and post this multilayer replay. Now the race was excellent with the xfr cars on Westhill. We raced 10 laps and it was super. So what I'm trying to get at is if you go to the last lap, if you have the time and all then about 1:30 into the 10th lap I was catching up to the leader, and right as I was going to pass him for the lead he tried to ...use his move. So I came up with my move that you will see in the movie. Now I'm not complaining about that person, I could care less I just think it was a funny way to end a great race, at least for me
PS, I thought I did the right thing by not crashing into the grass, but i drove defensively what do you think?
last thing, i never do this i rarly hit people and if I do it's cause i have to use the phucking mouse and not my wheel
Attached files
CLOSE 1sr.mpr - 1.2 MB - 109 views
now, where is that nice Swedish guy with a ninja in the avatar who frapses everything for us?
uhm, i just spent like a minute of fast forwarding just to see someone get crashed on the straight.
well im not going watch a 10 lap replay. Could someone explain what happened?
Quote from sil3ntwar :well im not going watch a 10 lap replay. Could someone explain what happened?

he tried to pass someone on the straight, the guy in front tried to block = crash.
#6 - SamH
Just a short reminder for the OP: An LFS replay is an LFS replay. A movie is a video, be it DivX, WMV, MPEG or some other motion video format, such as you will find in the other posts in this subforum. I'm not really sure where/if this thread belongs, but I'm afraid it doesn't belong in the Movies section of the forum.
hey
Hey guys I didn't say it was the most amazing thing in the world it just made me laugh at what people will do to win is all. And it just got me into thinking that something like that is alright to do in that situation Maybe I was the only one that found it amusing
#8 - SamH
I didn't watch the replay. Perhaps I'm failing to explain what I mean.. this subsection is for movies, so people coming in here are looking for a movie to watch rather than a replay

My new tactic!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG