The online racing simulator
VS start
(10 posts, started )
VS start
Now, the start line is just 1 by 1, it is not good for 1 on 1 race, I hope that we can set the start line/point by ourselves
Quote from scania :Now, the start line is just 1 by 1, it is not good for 1 on 1 race, I hope that we can set the start line/point by ourselves

Good idea, I've often thought that when there are just two drivers they should start side-by-side. (I think that is what you are suggesting)
Quote from scania :Now, the start line is just 1 by 1, it is not good for 1 on 1 race, I hope that we can set the start line/point by ourselves

i was thinking of this but i was suspicious if yuou like or not, i agree with you.
More importantly, the 3 car rows in Rallycross must go - especially on FE RX Green because there it is barely wide enough for three cars, let alone for a start.
Quote from duke_toaster :More importantly, the 3 car rows in Rallycross must go - especially on FE RX Green because there it is barely wide enough for three cars, let alone for a start.

I've never seen a problem in that
Quote from duke_toaster :More importantly, the 3 car rows in Rallycross must go - especially on FE RX Green because there it is barely wide enough for three cars, let alone for a start.

when this happenss?
Quote from frokki :Some tracks just have 3-wide grids.

IRL the only time 3 wide grids are used is the Indy 500.

VS start
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG