please help me fast! [user stuck on server]
Hello since yesterday i hang on a server " high fidelity 1 ! and i cant get off the server . who can help me . i think that some one must restart the mastersever or set it back . thanks for your answers
please write your issue clearly i will help you
#3 - Jakg
Quote from darklight :Hello since yesterday i hang on a server " high fidelity 1 ! and i cant get off the server . who can help me . i think that some one must restart the mastersever or set it back . thanks for your answers

the server has to be restarted
Is it running the newest patch? I am pretty sure Scawen will restart it soon once he sees it.
Quote from Dennisjr13 :Is it running the newest patch? I am pretty sure Scawen will restart it soon once he sees it.

thanks a lot
Quote from TyresHot :please write your issue clearly i will help you

Actually that was written clearly enough and contained all the info we need to help them out. Being eager to help people is great, but a bit pointless when you don't know how everything works.
so i try to explain that . yesterday i joined the server "high fidelity 1" . after a few hours i have short break in my connectivity . since this time if i wont to connect to a new server commes the message " user is already online " . when i look at the server i see 1 of 20 users but i cant get off from this server . you understand my problem ?
Quote from Bob Smith :Actually that was written clearly enough and contained all the info we need to help them out. Being eager to help people is great, but a bit pointless when you don't know how everything works.

i understand you and you are right

Quote from darklight :so i try to explain that . yesterday i joined the server "high fidelity 1" . after a few hours i have short break in my connectivity . since this time if i wont to connect to a new server commes the message " user is already online " . when i look at the server i see 1 of 20 users but i cant get off from this server . you understand my problem ?

now i understand you too, thanks
hou know skawen ? gosh ok im happy an i hope he doo it fast before the weekend is over . thaks a lot
Duplicate threads merged.

TyresHot - you are able to edit your own post rather than create two in a row in the space of a minute.
Quote from Bob Smith :Duplicate threads merged.

TyresHot - you are able to edit your own post rather than create two in a row in the space of a minute.

sorry i didnt knew that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG