The online racing simulator
Unlocking fails in Vista [Solved - Test Patch U30]
Hi,

I'm running now Vista RC2 and I'm having problem unlocking LFS S2. It just tells me unlocking fails.

Is it a register where the game makes changes when unlocking or where but it's unable to do those needed changes.
#2 - Bean0
Which version of LFS are you using ?

Unlocking under Vista has been fixed in the latest Test Patches, U30 is the most up to date.
Yeah, either grab U30 or wait for patch V to be released. The former one is faster, of course
Search is a wonderful thing...
Tried finding threads about Windows vista and found some but not the answer. Now I got it and works fine. Thanks guys.
If you found a thread titled "So I have (NOT) just wasted £24(SOLVED)" you would of seen me kicking up a stink and then chewing humble pie for exactly the same as you. Just don't expect Driving force pro force feedback to work on Vista until the 1st of NEVER. ******** ******* Logitech lazy bunch of ******* who won't update to Vista drivers. ****!
Quote from Blaeza :If you found a thread titled "So I have (NOT) just wasted £24(SOLVED)" you would of seen me kicking up a stink and then chewing humble pie for exactly the same as you. Just don't expect Driving force pro force feedback to work on Vista until the 1st of NEVER. ******** ******* Logitech lazy bunch of ******* who won't update to Vista drivers. ****!

Given some of the interfaces were changing pretty rapidly during the beta, I honestly dont blame them tbh.
Quote from Blaeza :If you found a thread titled "So I have (NOT) just wasted £24(SOLVED)" you would of seen me kicking up a stink and then chewing humble pie for exactly the same as you. Just don't expect Driving force pro force feedback to work on Vista until the 1st of NEVER. ******** ******* Logitech lazy bunch of ******* who won't update to Vista drivers. ****!

Using MS FF and works without nothing Propably because it's their own
Quote from Blaeza : Just don't expect Driving force pro force feedback to work on Vista until the 1st of NEVER. ******** ******* Logitech lazy bunch of ******* who won't update to Vista drivers. ****!

my momored from logi worked nice in vista. in fact it worked just as expected after installing logi profiler software. so no idea why dfp wouldnt work...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG