The online racing simulator
joystick
(11 posts, started )
joystick
hi,
i got a joystick(quickshot t89) very old and i wanna use it in lfs but lfs doesn't detect it
i was asking if u guys could insert auto detect for joysticks...
if its there allready then sorry for this post
#2 - CSU1
Does windows dectect your j-stick in windows control panel?
yes and no.
the gameport drivers r detected and installed, at windows gamecontrollers i added the joystick, well 4 axle joystick. the drivers for it would be nide but its outdated
#4 - CSU1
Edit: why is this in improvement suggestions kisme? I cant answer you here.
i thought the problem wasnt my pc, does any1 has the drivers for this joystick??
In Game Controllers, under the joystick you've added using the Basic JoyStick drivers, does Windows actually understand it? If I remember correctly theres an option within there to calibrate it. When you move it, the calibration pointer should also move. If it doesn't then LFS will never pick it up.

Unfortunately it looks like QuickShot don't even bother admitting they made a T89, so I doubt that you'll be getting far with this. The more worrying thing is that their instructions all pertain to Win9x.
I would say it's a 2 axle Joystick, or does it have a turnable stick (rudder) and a thrust control? in that case, ure right, in any other (and thats what i expect from an old joystick...) it should be a 2 axled one - one axle front/back (y+/y-) and one axle left/right (x+/x-).
2 axle, ill try that ty!
nothing, i think its broke
what cheap joystick works as a shifter?
#10 - p1u
I used gravis analog pro for shifter long time ago. :P
cool, ill look or racing sim net to make my own

joystick
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG