The online racing simulator
AFS help
(5 posts, started )
AFS help
I'm trying to setup analyze for speed and it says i need to set up a directory in the properties menu. Where should i make the directory?

Also when someone posts a replay link how do i get to view it on AFS
Cannot comment on the first issue but the second one I can explain. You can only watch ONE lap of a given replay, but you can load multiple cars and compare their lines througout that one lap.

First open and watch the replay containing the lap-you-want-to-analyse with LFS. In the lap before the desired lap starts, open the menu (hit Escape) and select "Output lap data". A dialog will pop up and you enter a name of your liking. After that, continue watching the replay until the desired lap is finished (it's okay to use fast forward) - LFS will display a message like "Lap output finished" (can't remember the exact words).

What has happend now is that LFS created a RAF file in the folder "<LFS>/data/raf". This file can then be loaded with AFS. You can also load multiple RAF files to compare the driven lines to each other. For example comparing your hotlap to the world record would make sense.
Quote from jaws99 :I'm trying to setup analyze for speed and it says i need to set up a directory in the properties menu. Where should i make the directory?

I think you mean preferences menu? It's under View->Preferences->LFS Directory then click on "browse" and navigate to your LFS.exe
Ok so if someone posts a reaply on the forum. How do you get that onto LFS?
Just save it into the LFS\data\mpr or LFS\data\spr folder appropriately. It will then be playable ingame.

AFS help
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG