The online racing simulator
Vote for LFS!!
(12 posts, started )
Vote for LFS!!
Hi,
hope my english is not so bad

In Germany, Bremen, there will be on the 14. - 17. December the largest Lanparty of the world with 6280 Players. And in the newest Official tournament vote, everybody can vote for the game Live for Speed. This is the Chance to make LFS more popoular.
The only thing you must do, is to register on www.dimension6.de
and to vote (http://www.dimension6.de/vote.htm ).

Also players how don´t want to come to this Lan, pls register and vote, to help us to play LFS on the largest Lanparty of the World.

THX
I bet the you could practically slice the fumes of unshowered armpits, energy drinks and blown PSUs. LAN parties... good times, good times...
#3 - S0ul
Well,im from bremen too,why didnt i ever hear from this Lan?Ill vote,but i dont hink ill come,too big for me^^
So we register there and vote? No way, i smell something fishy.
LFS 1 on 1 ?? illepall
#6 - S0ul
Quote from harlen :So we register there and vote? No way, i smell something fishy.

Some people are really paranoid these daysillepall
@GP4Flo: The Admins sayed, if lot of people vote, we can also play a race with 20 people ect.
#8 - VoiD
What's it got to do with them anyway? What stops you from just running a 24 slot server and having everyone join it?
It's the CS players who will complain about the lag. illepall
They would even complain about bad airflow at the place they were seating when they lost another match... If someone would believe/care...
Last day to vote for Live for Speed!

Vote for LFS!!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG