The online racing simulator
Quote from Sirsmiley :Did you order from gameseek?

Logitech

Have got it connected and trying its good very short review.

Need some help using the profiler did not use it with dfp the force feedback is set at 100% in the game controllers and at 150% in LFS it seems less of a force feedback in the DFP it was at 100% in game controller settings and at 40% in LFS and was enough for me.

Never use dprofiler with DFP.

Will appreciate the best possible settings for G25.
Quote from M.Mos :Today i found myself having a bleeding finger. Didn't noticed when it happend, but i found out that the shifter paddels had some sharp edges. So i rub them down with sand paper. Do your wheels had that too?

Yeah it's got some rough edges from the stamping process I think.

I'm actually seriously considering removing the paddles permenantly or hooking up a more DFP-like system, since sanding the paddles down will only prevent cuts....not bruises from getting wacked by it.
well last night i found out how to cancel my order on the Logitech website,
just got in from work opened my E-mail and got this. I would like to inform you that I am cancelling your order for the Logitech G25 Steering wheel. However, sometimes due to some technical errors you may still receive the shipment. I request you to refuse the shipment if it arrives. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you

my response
you can stick your apology wear the sun dont shine.
and if i do receive the shipment, you will be waiting a long bloody time befor i send it back.
Heh, if they ever send you something you didn't order, can't you legally claim it as a free gift? A G25 would taste so much sweeter if it were free. Quick, everyone make and then cancel an order on Logitech site.
Quote from Bob Smith :Heh, if they ever send you something you didn't order, can't you legally claim it as a free gift? A G25 would taste so much sweeter if it were free. Quick, everyone make and then cancel an order on Logitech site.

i would make a new order but knowing my luck with this wheel they would be out of stock.

But a G25 as a free gift sounds nice.
Well having spent a couple of hours "driving around", things are definately on the up!! My left foot apparently wants to use the clutch, and the right foot is happy to brake and accelerate!!!

Andrew
Need some help using the profiler did not use it with dfp the force feedback is set at 100% in the game controllers and at 150% in LFS it seems less of a force feedback in the DFP it was at 100% in game controller settings and at 40% in LFS and was enough for me.

Quote from sshhaabb :Need some help using the profiler did not use it with dfp the force feedback is set at 100% in the game controllers and at 150% in LFS it seems less of a force feedback in the DFP it was at 100% in game controller settings and at 40% in LFS and was enough for me.

I'm not using the profiler at all!
At 100% the FF in LFS does seem weaker than the DFP but i'm still getting used to driving with the G25 ATM
Quote from mrfell :I'm not using the profiler at all!
At 100% the FF in LFS does seem weaker than the DFP but i'm still getting used to driving with the G25 ATM

Thanks its not only me.

FF at 200% in LFS and still a bit weak than DFP.

Steering much more precise.

Brake pedal very good makes braking precise.

Shifter not at all impressive making me lose a couple of seconds on AS national my favorite track.

Leather smell like in a new car.

Only two buttons on the steering wheel at least 4 would have been ok.

Overall 8 out o 10
OMGWTFBBQ!??!?!?!?!

Showing in stock now, and is getting ready to get shipped (around 12pm is the next pickup of the postal service I believe).

I will probably have the wheel by tomorrow at 4pm. Usually all stuff arrive at the local post office at 3:40pm, give or take a few minutes.
Quote from sshhaabb :Shifter not at all impressive making me lose a couple of seconds on AS national my favorite track.

The shifter won't make you any faster. Don't expect it to (makes me slower). Paddles are always going to be the best solution for a fast time .
Ahhhh, today I'm going to find out will I get my G25 tomorrow or not. Time has never gone this slow ever in my life before.
Quote from Matrixi :Ahhhh, today I'm going to find out will I get my G25 tomorrow or not. Time has never gone this slow ever in my life before.

Same here. If every goes as it should, I'll have the G25 in my hands in 30 hours. 30 HOURS?!?!!?!?! WHY SO LONG?!
Quote from Matrixi :Ahhhh, today I'm going to find out will I get my G25 tomorrow or not. Time has never gone this slow ever in my life before.

Matrixi, You'll soon forget about the waiting when you've got it on your desk and racing. IT IS worth the wait!!

Andrew
Quote from mrfell :Matrixi, You'll soon forget about the waiting when you've got it on your desk and racing. IT IS worth the wait!!

Andrew

Waiting over the weekend is not fun. Think of all the days you could have used the wheel go right out th window due to the postal service couldn't do their job properly. THAT sucks.

One and a half hour till wheel leaves store for shipment. God this is going to be a long day.
Quote from Tweaker :The shifter won't make you any faster. Don't expect it to (makes me slower). Paddles are always going to be the best solution for a fast time .

Voice of reason.

Until LFS gets clutch and gearbox patches, the H-gate will not give you any advantage. Maybe it'll never give you any real advantage, except the gorgeous immersion boost when braking the XRT into a hairpin, heel-toeing down a couple of gears, slamming the 2nd gear in and throttling out.

Hopefully I'll be able to do that soon instead of going wide while my poor brain tries to make my limbs work those controls together.
I know whats going to happen once I get to T1 the first time i run this the H-gate: Press down the wrong pedal and go into the wall. I just hope I wont have anyone in front of me when that happens.
I don't know about you Swedes, but in my country you can turn the wheel to change your car's direction and avoid bad stuff...
That's what the middle control thingy does????

Never knew it, what about that pushy thing on the floor????

(Anyone else remember Hamster getting hympnotised on Top Gear?)
Quote from spankmeyer :I don't know about you Swedes, but in my country you can turn the wheel to change your car's direction and avoid bad stuff...

Your wheel wont be very useful when going 260kph+ tho. And sitting on the bumper on the car infront isnt very good either.
Still patiently waiting.... it went out for delivery at 2am though!! :S haha
WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wheel is being shipped in a few minutes I guess, still hasn't left the store as far as I can see (not sure if that part is visible on tracking site tho).

Should be here tomorrow at 4pm
Lucky you.

WHERE'S MY WHEEL AHHHH!?
This is f--ked, I still haven't recieved my wheel and its been a bloody month, and like 2 weeks from them "recieving it" and now they won't recieve it until the 15th!. I wish there was another retailer in canada that had it as cheap.
You should all think yourselves lucky. I can't even afford a DFP, let alone the G25. So you'll all get yours before I get mine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG