The online racing simulator
What to do with xbox 360?
(45 posts, started )
That's unfortunate for you guys, here in the U.S. the company would have been forced to sell them at that price. I remember a few years back, Northwest Airlines had some plane tickets that were normally $499 marked at $4.99, and the people that bought the tickets were able to keep the deal.
#27 - AJS
If i remember correctly here in Germany some company by mistake sold some digital cameras real cheap and they had to ship them to the customers for this price ...
Quote from Matrixi :I asked my friend (who is a president in a company) about this price mistake since he knows pretty much everything there is to know about marketing stuff. He said that if there is an obvious error in a price, that even the consumer will clearly notice, then the store will have the right to cancel the deal completely or offer the product for the consumer at the correct price. That is how the law goes. The kuluttajainasiamies also agrees with this.

So it is rather certain we ain't getting our 40 euro xboxes. Damn.

come on, what freaky laws finland would have if thats true...

THEY made an error so why do YOU should have the problems?!

I cant believe finland is that far away from justice?!
Quote from MoonForce :come on, what freaky laws finland would have if thats true...

Laws are laws. If the price mistake would have been smaller, like let's say they would have marketed the console without VAT tax included, then they would have had to sell the console with that price. The finnish law says if the price mistake is so ridiculous that even the dumbest person on earth understand there has been a mistake, then the store can pull the deal off.
#30 - JTbo
They have removed most of orders, but those they had processed are going to that cheap price, it is maybe, maybe not situation now, depends how timing was on our side

Oh yes, about Finnish laws, they are really really stupid in many ways, there is nothing to do with justice about laws, there is completely weird logic behind them, but basic idea seem to be that more idiot and stupid you are, more you gain.
Example, drive over pedestrian, pedestrian dies, you got prison and other things, let's decide this punishment is number 30 at severity scale, now if you do this when drunk, it is only worth of 15 at punishment severity scale...
Quote from MoonForce :come on, what freaky laws finland would have if thats true...

We have such laws in the Netherlands too, and I think it's fair. It's obvious that you can't buy a €1000 bicycle for €10, unless it's been stolen .
I think the company is responsible for the price tags and if they make a mistake they should learn from it.
TESCO sells things at the price marked even if it's obviously wrong and I like the idea (not here in Hungary unfortunately, but in England)
#33 - Jakg
in the UK afaik they have to honor the price no matter what, although they wont do it without giving you dodgy looks!
Quote from jakg :honor

#35 - Jakg
honour then? Sorry!
#36 - JTbo
Sure it is more fair if they don't sell to that price, but we are greedy humans, we like to get advantage from others, even that is not nice thing, but unfortainly play it or lose it, world is not nice and fluffy, if something is not clearly illegal it is then allowed and there is always those who take advantage, I used to think that I'm not one of those, but reality hits sooner or later, be or lose

It's nothing special we have exact the same law here in germany
Heh, reminds me about when I bought a computer desk in two parts. I got billed correctly, but unbeknownst to me a mate of mine had bought the same one, and got charged £10 for a £40 part >.<

But yes, we (me) are evil and would definitely give it a go while the lower prices were still listed..
Quote from JTbo :
Oh yes, about Finnish laws, they are really really stupid in many ways, there is nothing to do with justice about laws, there is completely weird logic behind them, but basic idea seem to be that more idiot and stupid you are, more you gain.
Example, drive over pedestrian, pedestrian dies, you got prison and other things, let's decide this punishment is number 30 at severity scale, now if you do this when drunk, it is only worth of 15 at punishment severity scale...

No, being drunk doesn't get you out of it in any way. If you cause accident normally there would be insurances and such because it was a accident, but if you are drunk in the wheel and make a crash, every penny comes out of your own pocket and then you are in deep trouble and have to pay for it, well, rest of your life.
#40 - JTbo
Quote from Blackout :No, being drunk doesn't get you out of it in any way. If you cause accident normally there would be insurances and such because it was a accident, but if you are drunk in the wheel and make a crash, every penny comes out of your own pocket and then you are in deep trouble and have to pay for it, well, rest of your life.

Unfortainly thing is not so simple, many cases has been where guy got less jail as he was drunk when drove over some pedestrian, do that when you are silver and certainly it is more than 1 year....

It is not going as it should for some reason.
Jakg - as far as I know, in the UK if the price tag is wrong they are not legally required to sell it to you at that price. However, they must change the price tags within 24 hours.
#42 - JTbo
Quote from Bergade :Darn. Might as well just walk to Best Buy and buy one myself then. Although I think my roommate might be getting one for us. I swear she must have a ton of money, because she wants to buy the Wii too...

Hope you get your 360.

Well, it is quite sure that they won't send it, but thx
PES6 is a must. They have taken out a lot of features for some reason, but the gameplay is as good as it gets.
Quote from VALE 46 :PES6 is a must. They have taken out a lot of features for some reason, but the gameplay is as good as it gets.

Unfortuneatley it still plays better on the PS2, if you want the looks and edits then get the PC version.... I hate playing Mersyside Red V London Blues, it's just wrong!!!!! (Still blows FIFA out the water though!)
The PS2 version is a bit faster than the 360, which is why i prefer the 360 version, but i cant believe they've taken out so many features.

What to do with xbox 360?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG