The online racing simulator
Nooooooo!!!
(40 posts, started )
lmao, this is funny . Now to answer your questions
My grammar is fine when i want it to be, i don't bother with checking if i spelt words correctly on such forums!
I don't go and put a circle around them on my screen

I have already made a tunnel to my house, but i dont/will not leave my pc on all day, or server, or laptops...

The IT Administrator who does all the paper work etc, decided to look at the web access stuff, and did a blocking spree on websites that are used through out the company , its alright for my collegues to look at their forums because its mainly football illepall (and the manager loves that!)

Oh and i did leave the forum, but i got bored with out it hehehehe. Does not mean i respect all of the people here (not mentioning any names, shotglass, becky... haha)...

Oh and i was not doing any work at that time, i was waiting for someone to get back to me, to tell me that i could move all his pc stuff... boring
whats workfriendly.net?

edit- thats hott
Thats good didnt know about that site...
#29 - Jakg
Yeah I like the Boss key idea to hide the sites
Hey! Yours is bigger than mine.

Edit: Doh new Page. ²
Quote from Highsider9 :Hey! Yours is bigger than mine.

That's what my friend's say...

Let me know and I'll change it
You dont wanna give him no beer! he has a boxter!!! he didnt go for the 911 :o, lame haha.
buy him a 911 even tho he can afford it more like! oh wait, he earns more then me , even tho in an IT job that is quite demanding at 17 im doing well
i got turned down a job from spar. how embarrasing is that, i mean, spar. honestly *geos and cries*
HAHAHA , well you need great qualifications for that job now!!!
Quote from jamesrowe :
At work, my boss has blocked LFS Forum noooo, what will i do when i have no pc problems to fix :o , im going to have to do something about this! il work away round it of course... they dont know me well enough yet, to clever whahaha

Just use an anonymous proxy Usually you can't use HTTP POST (login, post, etc..) if you don't suscribe (read, pay) the service. But you can use it to read the forum and stayinformed.
James,

just use a proxy server man. My school blocked a bunch of sites, and just found a proxy server and there is no blocking period...but if I were you I wouldnt get on your bosses bad side.
the word proxy is blocked for: hacking/avoiding blocker :0
whaha, yeah exactly. Its more then likely blocked already
I quite like the office one mentioned last page , saves me from doing much work when i cant be bothered

Nooooooo!!!
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG