The online racing simulator
Babylon Rocket's
(28 posts, started )
Quote from Vendetta :*waits for slidaaaaaaaaa to get all bitchy and flame kemot*

*Slidaaaaa See's KeMots babysitter (ven) watching from the corner and waits for her to leave and go post at its own thread*

ye KeMot your rating was higher (much) than i expected i know you hate drift movies thats why i wanted your honest opinion cuz at least you talk about techniq part more than other people that just say "duh i like, duh its bad" ... about the other guys posts, ignore them, they came to watch my show since they can't do any better at all,they will only be more pusses when i start to lik theyr balls on drift servers,im quite stuck whit the SimFia video but oh yeah it will look cool after done...im a racer too KeMot, i dont race much because mouse screws my wrist, and because whit mouse i cant have the same performance on GTR's and formula's like wheel players and thats frustrates me, but still, i can go for high 23's on blgp whit xrt, 1 highs on kynat whit rb4 etc,i also drift as good as keyboard whit mouse, sometimes even better since it has much quicker respoonse...

edit: case u know someone very good whit telemetry im needing some help whit it for telemetry guide on my LFS MAG vid
No, no no, I don't hate them !
For very long time now every 10 new LFS movies include about 6 drift like ones. Drifting movies are of lower qualite than it was some time ago ( KamkoR movies ) I am just tired of drifting movies, that is all.

Your movie, your skills have improved lately, that's for sure m8
Hm....so i don't like drift. 7/10

Babylon Rocket's
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG