The online racing simulator
Quote from JTbo :It would be great if men could be a men, but really men have to act like polite little girl now days

So real men have to swear, do they?
Thats the most personality yet out of Kimi
Quote from Bawbag :Haha, class Kimi

Look at the guy holding the umbrella, he looks more of a bloody body guard than an umbrella holder, guess he's there incase some fights happen in the pits.

Very OT: Who would win out of a fight with all the drivers? Mr Kubica gets my vote! (On the 3rd podium stand he's still taller than the top man!)

[cockney pub bar fighting bloke's voice]You know that alonso, he was looking at your pit board . . . no ya can't do nuthing.[/cockney pub bar fighting bloke's voice]
The guy holding the brolly is kimi's fitness/trainer/dietician/mentor dude
Notice how the guy holding the umbrella carries on like he heard absolutely nothing. Boring Bastard. Ah Shit.
Quote from nutty boy :Notice how the guy holding the umbrella carries on like he heard absolutely nothing. Boring Bastard. Ah Shit.

That is Kimi's fitness guy and he does smile. I've got it in on my HDD in a far higher quality and he does grin
Ah OK then.
You can't deny though, he is holding the umbrella.
At least hes honest
Martin: "So you'll have a nice light car on the grid then"

ROFL!
To continue the swears topic. Someone has posted a link to "swearing in other languages". Deleted?

Some examples of Russian swear-words. Just read and see how may senses there are of the same root. Hope I won't be banned All the following words are oaths, used in swearing or in a speech of, well..., low cultural level. You don't want to speak so with women, especially with mother/girlfriend/wife/daughter (if you are a normal average man) or to say on TV, or to write this in a newspaper or in the LFS official translation - in these cases this is like taboo. In most internet forums this is prohibited and persued, though few of these words have become so widely used that are not noticed by readers.

In general, if you are average or above average, you don't speak so with some kind of persons. Among men-friends or women-friends this can be accepted to some extent or completely, being normal way of expressing ideas - this depends a lot on your social circle..

I would say, if you are a complete oather, you speak with few roots, using all the rich Russian word formation toolset - suffixes and prefixes, figurative meaning and context understanding. So, if you are low social status (low-qualified hard work like marketplace or street-cleaning), you may dispense with narrow vocabulary of words' roots (no need to strain your brain ). If you are educated, you better call things with their own names and speak rich language in everyday speech - but when you need to swear, ...you swear. Of course, I've seen some educated persons swearing a lot in a normal speech, some even when speaking with girls. Good girls dislike that.

Somehow, swearing is more a grammatical event and a sign of your social circle, it has no sacred meaning as in mentioned above examples (if you don't swear at god or something sacred , but to really punch one's sacred feelings you need to be a very good speaker, and this can be said without taboo lexics). The grammatical richness, I guess, must be the same for all the Slavic languages.

Here are some derivatives of just one root. There are few other oath roots and numerous derivative words carrying many semi-tones of sense. Moreover, all the listed verbs seem to be irregular.

pizdà - noun, femminile, c**t

Can also be used in figurative meaning, applying a negative attitude to the person/object that is substituted. The sense is carried by the context: Dormitory guard pisses me off! We were having a party, but then this c. came and told everyone to go to their rooms and that she'd report us to the dean's office. - (c. stands for "terrible/annoying/troublemaking woman").

pizdà - II - n, f - abstract term, means in general troubles (narkyt'sya pizdoy - lit. to cover oneself with c. - means to become out of order (a device), to be cancelled (a project, an event). Used together with dat' (give) or poluchit' (receive) verbs makes: give pizdy (*accusative case) - beat or punish, receive pizdy - to be beaten or punished (by chief, parent, etc.)

pizdàtiy - adjective (here in masculine gender) - very cool

pizdàto - adverb - very cool

bez pizdy (*acc. case) - without c. = "no bullshit".

pizdets - n, m - abs. term, means a bad, terrible situation which is impossible to change (in fact any unpleasant situation can be called this way).

pìzdit' - v, imperfect, to beat somebody

otpizdit' - v, perf - to have beaten somebody (this verb has a set of derivatives (participles, adjectives) which I don't list here)

pìzdit' - II - v, imp - to steal something (equal to English indefinite and continuous tenses)

spìzdit' - v, imp - to have stolen something. There are some popular euphemisms of this verb. Eg. scommunizdit' (from "communism", hinting that communism is when everything is for free).

spizzhenniy - adj - stolen

pizdovàt' - (note the "-ova-" suffix) v, imp - to go. Eg. pizdooy! (imperative) - go! (go away!), popizdovàlee! (imper., note "po-" prefix, which makes the verb be in perfect case) - let's go!

pizdit'sya - v, imp, to fight.

pizdìt' (accent on the other syllable) - v, imp - to bullshit

pizdét' - the previous or "to chat"

napizdét' - v, perf, to have told (a lot of) bullshit

pizdobòl (pronounced piece-door-ball) - n, m - bullshitter

popizdét' - v, perf to have had a talk, a speech

dopizdétsya (pref. "do-", reversive suffix "-sya") - v, perf - to have talked/lied much/long enough (so that it has lead to negative consequences)

ruspizdyày - n, m (f: ruspizdyàyka) - poorly organized person that does his/her job/study badly

ruspizdyàystvo - n, neuter - disorganization, bad work/study, debauch

ruspizdyaystvovat' - v, imp - to be disorganized (permanently or temporarily because of bad mood, parties, etc. - depending on the context)
Quote from farcar :Martin: "So you'll have a nice light car on the grid then"

ROFL!

Heh, didn't think it that way
Quote from detail :...lotsa swearing...

So the point is that you have gazillion different swearing words in russian?
Quote from Hyperactive :Heh, didn't think it that way

So the point is that you have gazillion different swearing words in russian?

And one can invent even more
Quote from detail :To continue the swears topic. Someone has posted a link to "swearing in other languages". Deleted?

Some examples of Russian swear-words. Just read and see how may senses there are of the same root. Hope I won't be banned All the following words are oaths, used in swearing or in a speech of, well..., low cultural level. You don't want to speak so with women, especially with mother/girlfriend/wife/daughter (if you are a normal average man) or to say on TV, or to write this in a newspaper or in the LFS official translation - in these cases this is like taboo. In most internet forums this is prohibited and persued, though few of these words have become so widely used that are not noticed by readers.

In general, if you are average or above average, you don't speak so with some kind of persons. Among men-friends or women-friends this can be accepted to some extent or completely, being normal way of expressing ideas - this depends a lot on your social circle..

I would say, if you are a complete oather, you speak with few roots, using all the rich Russian word formation toolset - suffixes and prefixes, figurative meaning and context understanding. So, if you are low social status (low-qualified hard work like marketplace or street-cleaning), you may dispense with narrow vocabulary of words' roots (no need to strain your brain ). If you are educated, you better call things with their own names and speak rich language in everyday speech - but when you need to swear, ...you swear. Of course, I've seen some educated persons swearing a lot in a normal speech, some even when speaking with girls. Good girls dislike that.

Somehow, swearing is more a grammatical event and a sign of your social circle, it has no sacred meaning as in mentioned above examples (if you don't swear at god or something sacred , but to really punch one's sacred feelings you need to be a very good speaker, and this can be said without taboo lexics). The grammatical richness, I guess, must be the same for all the Slavic languages.

Here are some derivatives of just one root. There are few other oath roots and numerous derivative words carrying many semi-tones of sense. Moreover, all the listed verbs seem to be irregular.

pizdà - noun, femminile, c**t

Can also be used in figurative meaning, applying a negative attitude to the person/object that is substituted. The sense is carried by the context: Dormitory guard pisses me off! We were having a party, but then this c. came and told everyone to go to their rooms and that she'd report us to the dean's office. - (c. stands for "terrible/annoying/troublemaking woman").

pizdà - II - n, f - abstract term, means in general troubles (narkyt'sya pizdoy - lit. to cover oneself with c. - means to become out of order (a device), to be cancelled (a project, an event). Used together with dat' (give) or poluchit' (receive) verbs makes: give pizdy (*accusative case) - beat or punish, receive pizdy - to be beaten or punished (by chief, parent, etc.)

pizdàtiy - adjective (here in masculine gender) - very cool

pizdàto - adverb - very cool

bez pizdy (*acc. case) - without c. = "no bullshit".

pizdets - n, m - abs. term, means a bad, terrible situation which is impossible to change (in fact any unpleasant situation can be called this way).

pìzdit' - v, imperfect, to beat somebody

otpizdit' - v, perf - to have beaten somebody (this verb has a set of derivatives (participles, adjectives) which I don't list here)

pìzdit' - II - v, imp - to steal something (equal to English indefinite and continuous tenses)

spìzdit' - v, imp - to have stolen something. There are some popular euphemisms of this verb. Eg. scommunizdit' (from "communism", hinting that communism is when everything is for free).

spizzhenniy - adj - stolen

pizdovàt' - (note the "-ova-" suffix) v, imp - to go. Eg. pizdooy! (imperative) - go! (go away!), popizdovàlee! (imper., note "po-" prefix, which makes the verb be in perfect case) - let's go!

pizdit'sya - v, imp, to fight.

pizdìt' (accent on the other syllable) - v, imp - to bullshit

pizdét' - the previous or "to chat"

napizdét' - v, perf, to have told (a lot of) bullshit

pizdobòl (pronounced piece-door-ball) - n, m - bullshitter

popizdét' - v, perf to have had a talk, a speech

dopizdétsya (pref. "do-", reversive suffix "-sya") - v, perf - to have talked/lied much/long enough (so that it has lead to negative consequences)

ruspizdyày - n, m (f: ruspizdyàyka) - poorly organized person that does his/her job/study badly

ruspizdyàystvo - n, neuter - disorganization, bad work/study, debauch

ruspizdyaystvovat' - v, imp - to be disorganized (permanently or temporarily because of bad mood, parties, etc. - depending on the context)

To je za popizdit dobro napisano!
Quote from DejaVu :The guy holding the brolly is kimi's fitness/trainer/dietician/mentor dude

dont forget buttwiper....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG