The online racing simulator
Team D2:Episodes (9 minutes video)
(24 posts, started )
Hello again guys, as It says in the topic - this one is big...
size is aprox 80 Mb, lenght is 9 minutes
This is a compilation of 3 movies, about Team D2 (yes, it is a Drift movie, sorry to all who dont like drifting), and a test drive of Sony Vegas 5.0 that I recently got

There are 3 episodes in this movie
1st episode is just Me online on some aoutocross server with a lot of guys having fun
2nd Episode is a endurance me and [D2]Big Cheese were running on Blackwood (there were only Demo servers running Blackwood - so we filmed there)
and 3rd Episode is us learning to drift GTR's...
quality is not the best, but I believe it will do fine
so, kick back and enjoy the show

Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zut5aflxnx0
Rapidshare http://rapidshare.com/files/415595/D2_Episodes.wmv.html
Megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V7G8M12A

p.s: This video is important for me, please take your time and comment on what should I improve
:jawdrop:
#3 - Bosse
I think it was fun to watch! Only thing is that your quality / fps / graphics in LFS isn't that good. I don't know if you record at a very low fps but..
There is one way to get the double fps with a "special smoothness" (I think, cos it doesn't feel like if you're recording at normal with 1x speed). And that is that you record in LFS, say, 20 fps at 0.5 speed, then you take the clip into VirtualDub (direct after getting it from Fraps) and you double the fps (20 -> 40 if recorded in 20) and when you do this, the clip changes speed to 1x and it's really smooth. (Then you just make the movie in 40 fps when you render it later..). And I think it does quite much differance even if you record in 10 and double to 20..
This can be done on both good and less good computers because it gives much more smoothness to the clips.

And then, if you can get your fps up a bit (if you dont have a super computer) maybe you can add some AA & AF (and some other graphic options in windows) and then get a smooth video with good looks..

Well, hope you understand. If don't, just ask. And sorry for my english but I try

Btw, can you please upload that setup for XRR? Would be really nice..

And check your PM's (up to the right).
Xaid0n -
Bosse - thanks for the tip, I guess I can share the GTR set...I dont use it much - maybe someone will find it handy
checked the PM - thanks man...
Attached files
XR GTR_take5.set - 132 B - 244 views
#5 - KeMoT
Grabbing that one too
Quote from squidhead :yes, it is a Drift movie, sorry to all who dont like drifting

Don't appoligize to the drift haters!
#7 - KeMoT
Nice movie
wheel4hummer - you got a point there
KeMoT - Thank you
Nice video, i really like the setup on the track

Do you know where i can get it?
Mompen - no, I dont..it was on one server, and I didnt save it
Ok, after i watched this movie I can says this: Movie is nice, but I see here lots of mistakes, for example logo of fraps (its easy to cut it away) second a bigger mistake is fps, I see here lots of little lags in overall it isnt bad, it isnt best, by me 6/10, because there are lots of nice drift action (for example XRRs...)
Spangler_CZE - thank you...
i have already found out (thanks to good people on this forum) how to get rid of those little mistakes... I hope my next movie will be better...
Perhaps a little sub-contious influence of a certain race series in your choice of colours/font on the titles ?, I tried to watch this on You Tube but it cut short (as usual) and Megaupload didnt seem to have the file and Rapidshare said NO (as usual)! What little I saw looked OK . I like the choice of colours and the futuristic font on the titles at the start btw Although Jedi Solid font would have been my choice...
Well, i don't like drift movies ...but there is low fps sometimes, and for me too long/boring. But some good ideas too. 6,5/10
Quote from squidhead :Spangler_CZE - thank you...
i have already found out (thanks to good people on this forum) how to get rid of those little mistakes... I hope my next movie will be better...

NP, that are small mistakes, only fps and it will be cool, do u recording at 0.500x speed and 15 fps ? (if u doing it, try to record on 0.250x speed and 12 fps)
Nice movie.
Becky Rose - why thank you...I will reupload to megaupload,
and about the font and colour - It is inspired originaly by the trackday club in Latvia, that I am a member of

Spangler_CZE - nope, I recorded that one in 1.0x
Itar (CZ) - Gotcha...next time I will release episodes in single 3 - 6 minute videos
nesrulz - thx

EDIT: NEW MEGAUPLOAD URL IN FIRST POST
Quote from squidhead :
Spangler_CZE - nope, I recorded that one in 1.0x

EDIT: NEW MEGAUPLOAD URL IN FIRST POST

Try to record it at half speed or 0.250x....
can you post the autocross layout for that track pls (1st Part)
I dont have it, it's not mine It was on some server I was drifting
wow really nice drift on XRR O.o
Nice video dude
Thank you, guys
(wow...this is a long playing movie thread isnt it?)
Haha yes it is. Juz watched it - It's not too bad, but to other people who are unenthusiastic about drifting may find it a little boring in the Blackwood race part. Very nice though, 7.5/10

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG