The online racing simulator
New Server On Lfs S2
(7 posts, started )
New Server On Lfs S2
If your into cops and robbers servers, and especially if your from the UK, you should definately take a look on our new server. Its based on the very well known citydriving layout, but is modified for a UK driving experience, and as far as I know, this is the only UK CNR Server on LFS at the moment.

speed limits are 50mph and 90mph, much higher than other servers, to allow players to still have abit of fun, without the cops just chasing everyone all the time.

Please check out the website at http://www.cnruk.co.nr and find the server CNRUK.CO.NR Cops&Robbers UK.

Enjoy..
pehaps if you posted this in the lfs hosts forum section, it would be more noticable. although tbh i think more poeple look in here.
Do we have a host forum section ? illepall

lol
I didn't know we did.

Anyway, whats with the sudden outbursts of CNR servers.
There's like 3 online everytime I go on LFS. I always preferred the good ol autocross stunt layouts but you never get them no more. It's either CNR or Drifting on the Autocross servers.

It would be better if CNR was done on a track though not a rubbish autocross layout.
Oh yeah. Whaddyaknow.
Good Server, I was on it once or twice, but I keep forgetting it's left hand drive illepall

New Server On Lfs S2
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG