The online racing simulator
i feel like pulling my hair out
(22 posts, started )
Why well its cuase my mums at her bf for so long and when i want to do something she wants to go to her bf i canrt win i feel likeing pulling my hair out am thorwing my pc out the window and bashing my head at a wall becuase i only get like 30 mins then she want to go to her bf.

Remind me never to get a gf becuase bf+gf= screws up your life.
#2 - Jakg
ok...

not quite sure how having a girlfriend screws up your life, and if it does then you need a new one!

EDIT - ah, misunderstood!
Quote from Jakg :ok...

not quite sure how having a girlfriend screws up your life, and if it does then you need a new one!

EDIT - ah, misunderstood!

well seems bf and gf spend every min with each other and what if am lucky i only get 30 minutes on my own pc if that keeps happen why should i have a pc when i spend like 30 mins on it.
Hold on...your in college so you must be 16 or 17...do you have to follow mummy around all the time?

I think you need the little chat about the birds and the bees anyway, you might think being with your g/f lots is better than play lfs 24/7 then.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hold on...your in college so you must be 16 or 17...do you have to follow mummy around all the time?

I think you need the little chat about the birds and the bees anyway, you might think being with your g/f lots is better than play lfs 24/7 then.

well if they wont a clan around then i wouldnt follow her but if i dont i get a band off the pc i canrt win.
faster, honestly, could you please please try to make your text a bit more readable, please
this reminds me of my older brother, he spends 4-7 hours a da on the phone with his girlfriend.
now my mum talking to me insted of shutting the door and not talking to me.
try asking her if she will let you stay in on your own because you need to develop independance. might work.
Quote from Captain Slow :try asking her if she will let you stay in on your own because you need to develop independance. might work.

tryied that 100 times and it dont work wait i dont want her time to spend with her bf yet i want to go up there omg its getting to me nooo. this what happends if you get a gf or bf.
I can't understand everything your saying mate. Could you make it a bit more readable?

If your 16 you should be able to stay in the house by yourself. Just tell her that you don't want to go with her and would rather spend time alone.
I feel like tearing my hair out trying to read this too.

More seriously, if you are 16/17 then you should be happy to get so much time away from your mum And like others said, you should be a bit more independant.
Quote from jaws99 :I can't understand everything your saying mate. Could you make it a bit more readable?

If your 16 you should be able to stay in the house by yourself. Just tell her that you don't want to go with her and would rather spend time alone.

I have tryied everything in the book mate but 100% truth that thats no lie. come to think of it i would like to spend time with her bf but they got pcs and after midnight the one i play lfs truns offf the net power so the other pc has all the power then i not be able to play lfs with my mates.
we going up there see you on lfs.
You're probably a bit young to understand relationships fully (hell, I am), just put up with it as much as you can.
Quote from Bob Smith :You're probably a bit young to understand relationships fully (hell, I am), just put up with it as much as you can.

ok.
Quote from Bob Smith :You're probably a bit young to understand relationships fully (hell, I am), just put up with it as much as you can.

I don't think anyone (not even Dr Phil) understands relationships fully!
But find some strength in the fact that you are aiding your mum to find some happiness, thats well worth sacrificing a little computer time for. When you're her age you'll understand this better
#19 - CSU1
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Hold on...your in college so you must be 16 or 17...do you have to follow mummy around all the time?

I tryed that 100 times, being with gf ain't better lol are you madillepall
LFS = no gf
The only people on this forum who understand relationships are TinyK, Becky Rose, and any other females here. They're all conspirators; all women are! :-X

heh.. still... Having a girlfriend is not all bad (If it were, well... there would be far far fewer children in this world. Which might not be a bad thing I think sometimes. lol )
#21 - CSU1
Quote song:"The female Of The Species Is More Deadly Than The Male"
Damn right, They say men think about sxe on avg. once every 7 seconds,
Women have like a "bond" to their buddies CONSTANTLY planning,bit*hing
and gossiping, thats what they do every 7 seconds.
Edit: That depends on who "They" is
Quote from CSU1 :Quote song:"The female Of The Species Is More Deadly Than The Male"
Damn right, They say men think about sxe on avg. once every 7 seconds,
Women have like a "bond" to their buddies CONSTANTLY planning,bit*hing
and gossiping, thats what they do every 7 seconds.
Edit: That depends on who "They" is

i think the song "evil woman" somes them up more.

AND, Hardly any woman can drive.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG