The online racing simulator
Lfs & Topgear!
(49 posts, started )
Cool. Looking forward to the next installment!
Haha, I've had this idea for some time but never really went on to production. Very well done
After the BF2 one, I was wondering if anyone would do a LFS/Topgear film. But I didn't think it would be possible because there's not much you can do with the character (human) in LFS. But the slight head turn is enough!
Loved it!
aww, i thought it would be clarkson, may, hammond and the stig playing lfs online together

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL
i dout hammond would since he's technically still in recovery for like another 5 and a half months...after his crash.

I'm doing a top gear style video...but its gonna be TOTALLY lfs and it will be sporting either my voice or another one of racing radio's commentators voices....but iv got MOST of the title sequence done.
#32 - Don
Quote from bigj6230 :
I'm doing a top gear style video...but its gonna be TOTALLY lfs and it will be sporting either my voice or another one of racing radio's commentators voices....but iv got MOST of the title sequence done.

im also "working" on something like that..ive done the intro so far and didnt start working properly on it. i`ll wait for my new HW and then i`ll propably start working on it for real
cool film, good job
The funny thing is, I had never seen that BF2 topgear thing before, or even heard of anyone doing anything like it. I thought it was an original idea - guess not By the way this vid has been finished for a few weeks but I didn't release it until now... I started making it at the end of august.

Ah well, original or not, there's many more episodes I can do so stay tuned.
Brilliant!! absoulutely brilliant! man i was pissed because it was so short.. I was LMAO really
I want more!
#36 - Rish
quality vid, more of the same please,
#37 - Goop
haha, very nice idea and execution
Awesome video thanks for posting that!
Quote from Burnzoire :The funny thing is, I had never seen that BF2 topgear thing before, or even heard of anyone doing anything like it. I thought it was an original idea - guess not By the way this vid has been finished for a few weeks but I didn't release it until now... I started making it at the end of august.

Ah well, original or not, there's many more episodes I can do so stay tuned.

The first video of this type I saw was probably 5 or 6 years ago with Grand Prix Legends and the commentary from a TV car program, so nothing new I'm afraid! But each one is always special because it's different. It's great to see how different people do these things as there's always something original
very nicely done mate
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, very well done, it was nearly like it was a Sunday night, very nicely put together. oh, and i hope the "hamster" is back to full fitness soon, and u should try to get him on the go in a car, lol, but i dont think there's anythin u can do about makin him look smaller lol
you know when you are creating a film like the top gear one (first post) what software would they of used to make a video like that?

Thanks
Very good work And the camera angles are just the same as in the real clip! Awesome
Must of taken ages
It took a while due to the fact topgear like changing camera angles every second or two.. I'm beginning work on a new one now, hopefully it won't take as long the second time around! I have enlisted some help with the driving too
By the way thanks again for all the comments and the great ratings!

It's been uploaded for 6 days and has had approx 5000 views, 4.5/5 star rating and has been the top rated Autos & Vehicles video this week. It also made the top 100 video of the day at one stage... I think it shows how much people like LFS and/or TopGear, because the video isn't anything flash :P

If anything it's great advertising for LFS
LOL Well done, that was great.
That was amazing. Great work. Really can't wait for some more.

I watched the original clip straight after and it's exactly the same.

btw Shouldn't this be in the movies section.

Lfs & Topgear!
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG