The online racing simulator
Let's get retro! (Online NES Emulator with 395 Games)
Wow, this Website brings back alot of memories.......
And Mario Brothers still Rocks.

Don't click this Link if you have anything to do this Weekend.
http://vnes.thatsanderskid.com/
Gold! Nice find :up:

PS Hertzfelder rules
Wow! SO much fun.
Good! I dont see Rock 'n Roll Racing listed. Must have been a SNES game then..
My weekend is saved
Loads of fun, almost makes me want to get the real deal just to play SMB3 again
Quote from riffey4 :Good! I dont see Rock 'n Roll Racing listed. Must have been a SNES game then..
My weekend is saved

I remember playing Rock 'n Roll Racing on my Sega Genesis. One of my favorite games for sure! This vNES is great, thanks for link highsider!
Arkanoid :lovies3d:
Oh dear, there goes my weekend...I used to be a lot better at mario 10 years ago.
Thanx a zillion!!
wuouw thx

sure bring back some memories.
OMG Megaman III. FTW! Thanks!
This is awesome. Even better, I grabbed my Logitech Rumbleman, assigned the keys to the pad, and now I can play all the games without the keyboard. Super easy to do.
Metroid FTW:headbang:

+ return of samus + super metroid + metroid prime + metroid zero mission + + + ...
What an awesome find. I can't believe it though, Excitbike won't load for me, grrrrr. I just played a few rounds of Dr. Mario. Took me back to my 20's when we would get back from a night out at the bars and play until sun-up. Then there's RC Pro Am. We were just talking about that game the other day at work. Awesome stuff.
Thx a lot!
didn't find Nintendo World Cup
now I have to get this old dusty thing out again ...
Very very good! Thank You so much ! Double Dragon FTW !!
Quote from george_tsiros :Metroid FTW:headbang:

+ return of samus + super metroid + metroid prime + metroid zero mission + + + ...

Words of wisdom.
Java isn't playing ball but it has got Temco Bowl, Temco Super Bowl and 10 yard fight
I have to bump because I can't play these games properly any more The sound stutters and the whole thing just seems to underperform. I have java 1.6.0 (build 1.6.0_01-b06) and it only seems to work properly when the browser is in the background As soon as I click on its window (FF or IE) it starts to stutter again.
Does anyone have any clue to the solution? Any help would be appreciated!
Ok, this one isn't Nes related but i don't want to start a new Thread for it.

Does anybody remember the Turricane Games for C64? Now there's a free remake available, it's 39 MB big and includes 9 Levels filled with powerups and Super-Weapons.

http://www.hurrican-game.de/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG