The online racing simulator
LFS car brands
(47 posts, started )
Maybe when you hover over the car on the selection screen it says the abbreviation. Or there's a pull down panel under each car which tells you the specs. That'd be good for n00bs.
#27 - FL!P
A way to see the specs would definitely be cool. But there's enough room on the current labels to show both the name and the code (I've already made my own cars chart).

This is getting way OT, though.
Attached images
sample.jpg
Wow. That's a cool idea.
Rb4
Oo c'mon guys. RB4 is soo easy. i'm surprised none of you have sorted it out.
there you go;

"Richard Burns rally style driving can be made in our game live 4 speed"

that's a hidden message by dev guys.

That's it, thanks to me genius
Guys, I think you missed the MRT, whereas I have been doing 1 hours of reaserch into what it could stand for (just got back from chippie) I have come up with this solution:

MRT=Minute Racing Turtle (with shell)
The MRT is a little kart, oops sorry, ... little thing that participates in the MRT series. Pretty much what the MRT is, is a entrant into the MRT competition by McGill racing.
Easy as pie.
My turtle version sounds better.
Quote from Burnzoire :Also... is there anyone out there that wants to design manufacturer badges for these cars?

Wel... First of all...

What are the brand names? Or countries of origin?
hehe.

XRR-XRT-XRG-RB4 -- Japan
FZR-FZ50 -- Italian or German
XFG-XFR -- German
FXR-FXO-UF1-UFR-LXO-LX6-MRT -- British

what do you think?
#36 - Jakg
MRT - McGill Racing Team
Quote from ZORER :hehe.

XRR-XRT-XRG-RB4 -- Japan
FZR-FZ50 -- Italian or German
XFG-XFR -- German
FXR-FXO-UF1-UFR-LXO-LX6-MRT -- British

what do you think?

Nooooooooooo!

RAC - Finnish
MRT - Canadian
BF1 - Swiss/German
The Rest - British

Maybe the elefes fairy whispered them in his dream
FXO is german, it's a Opel, not a Vauxhaul. Or maybe american, then it'd be a Saturn
Quote from herki :FXO is german, it's a Opel, not a Vauxhaul. Or maybe american, then it'd be a Saturn

Er... Opels and Vauxhaulls are the SAME nowadays. The only difference is the drive side and the badge. In fact, they are technically speaking American (designed in GM's central design house in Detroit, MI) despite the fact AFAIK they don't sell them all over there illepall
Quote from duke_toaster :Er... Opels and Vauxhaulls are the SAME nowadays. The only difference is the drive side and the badge. In fact, they are technically speaking American (designed in GM's central design house in Detroit, MI) despite the fact AFAIK they don't sell them all over there illepall

Maybe you didn't know, that I know very well that Opel and Vauxhaull are basicly the same. In America however, they are likely to be called Saturn (IIRC). Luckily they aren't as american as american cars are, they would be even worse then
FXO=Skoda Octavia=Czech
The FXO doesn't become a Skoda just because some of you painted a fake grill on it... The front is clearly a Honda Civic, the back obviously an Astra... So there is nothing czech about it...
Ok then, remove the fxo and fxr from the british line.Keep it in hand. Do we agree about the rest?

fxr's rear end looks like a bmw to me...o and the front is an old peugeot 406?

We'd start begging the devs to make the cars moddable so we can make our own cars.(i mean only the shape)
Quote from ZORER :We'd start begging the devs to make the cars moddable so we can make our own cars.(i mean only the shape)

yea, "let us mod so we can make our own car, i mean honda or bmw"

talking about badges, here you go (well its good for a front badge ), i made it for one of uf1 skins (actually it was wooden beach car )
Attached images
YouthOldie.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :England of course.

Mmmm no, after 60.000 km I haven't had any electrical problems with any of my LFS cars, so they can't be english.
Must all be Japanese then.

LFS car brands
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG