The online racing simulator
If you ignore bad comments and just read or listen to what you want to hear you will go nowhere.
anyone answered my question yet.
#29 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :anyone answered my question yet.

it appears pretty quick on LFSW, although I have no idea how long it takes for the image to update

Tried going to it, then pressing CTRL + F5? might work
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
#30 - axus
Quote from Jakg :never mind - I think andriod meant something else...

Do you have to treat faster with such an attitude? Like he's the "I don't get it guy"? Maybe he doesn't get it, but explain it to him or don't post this grabage! Come on, ffs! Granted, his position is far from enviable with his difficulties in writing, language, etc because of his problems since birth (no offence intended at all, faster), but you could be a bit more understanding and treat him slightly differently to the rest because of it...

Mind you, being one of the less mature people around here and as such one who gets a lot of negative attention, I understand why you want to put down anyone who appears to be a "weaker" person than you.... where-in lies the problem: here, faster is stronger than you because of his security and confidence.
Quote from Jakg :it appears pretty quick on LFSW, although I have no idea how long it takes for the image to update

Tried going to it, then pressing CTRL + F5? might work

ok
Quote from axus :Do you have to treat faster with such an attitude? Like he's the "I don't get it guy"? Maybe he doesn't get it, but explain it to him or don't post this grabage! Come on, ffs! Granted, his position is far from enviable with his difficulties in writing, language, etc because of his problems since birth (no offence intended at all, faster), but you could be a bit more understanding and treat him slightly differently to the rest because of it...

Mind you, being one of the less mature people around here and as such one who gets a lot of negative attention, I understand why you want to put down anyone who appears to be a "weaker" person than you.... where-in lies the problem: here, faster is stronger than you because of his security and confidence.

yes i am strong becuase i tell you a little story the kid was bullying me for years at school one day he bullyed me over a football and i puched him made his nose bleed and he went running off and since now his never bullyed me again. but he was starting on everyone and when i puched him he got kicked out and i didint.
#33 - S0ul
Quote from axus :Do you have to treat faster with such an attitude? Like he's the "I don't get it guy"? Maybe he doesn't get it, but explain it to him or don't post this grabage! Come on, ffs! Granted, his position is far from enviable with his difficulties in writing, language, etc because of his problems since birth (no offence intended at all, faster), but you could be a bit more understanding and treat him slightly differently to the rest because of it...

You should calm down,you didnt explain eather I think he can defend himself
To faster:Normally the stats appear right away,but theres no need for haste,you have you win,it will appear sooner or later^^
#34 - Jakg
Quote from axus :...

wait, Android makes an insulting comment, Faster doesn't see it, and assumes it's serious, yet when I point out it was actually offensive I'M the one to be flamed? I get annoyed with Faster because of how much work it takes to help him, and yet I still do (ie with his cards and the hours over MSN trying to fix it), yet once I don't even SAY a comment, I get flamed for never being helpful!
Wait, how was my comment insulting?
Quote from Jakg :wait, Android makes an insulting comment, Faster doesn't see it, and assumes it's serious, yet when I point out it was actually offensive I'M the one to be flamed? I get annoyed with Faster because of how much work it takes to help him, and yet I still do (ie with his cards and the hours over MSN trying to fix it), yet once I don't even SAY a comment, I get flamed for never being helpful!

what you get flame thats way unfair
Quote from faster111 :yes i am strong becuase i tell you a little story the kid was bullying me for years at school one day he bullyed me over a football and i puched him made his nose bleed and he went running off and since now his never bullyed me again. but he was starting on everyone and when i puched him he got kicked out and i didint.

This is not something to be proud of.

Actually, it doesnt show, that you are "strong". It rather shows, that you are very weak.
Quote from Bawbag :

There's allways someone faster than you somewhere,

What have I missed
Quote from RudiTurbo :What have I missed

2 people yesterday in dsrc midweek challenge in race 1.

Okok, was all because of the BAD set.
Quote from faster111 :bad good rate them 1-10 plase.

As I said the last time you asked for opinion, have patience... You'll get there eventually... It may take a while, so maybe it would be a better idea to ask again in 1-2 months... I know you are proud of what you got done today and how much you progressed or think you have, but it's still a long way to go and no daily thread will change that... Especially if there are some around who have nothing better to do but to talk someone else down...
Quote from RudiTurbo :What have I missed

Well I dunno but it wasn't your head anyway, doubt it can get any bigger.
#42 - SamH
Quote from faster111 :yes nevers+stops=never give up hopes.

Quote from faster111 :i just trun off when bad comments are made.

Quote from faster111 :well the point is keep trying and you will reach your goal.

Quote from faster111 :talking about that i mite be in a 3 mile funrun soon.

I just read through the thread, and I was struck by the above four posts. A light kinda went on.

In a 20 car race, only one can win. But that winner has the other drivers to thank for making that victory sweet. I'm not remotely the fastest guy on the track, but I race anyway. I'd like to win.. but whether I win or not is not so important, because the part I enjoy most is trying.

Faster, I really do hope you begin to win races because I'll know you'll have worked for it when you do. But if it never happens, Faster, nobody will ever be able to say you didn't make an effort.

Win OR lose, Faster.. as long as you enjoy
#43 - axus
Quote from SamH :I just read through the thread, and I was struck by the above four posts. A light kinda went on.

In a 20 car race, only one can win. But that winner has the other drivers to thank for making that victory sweet. I'm not remotely the fastest guy on the track, but I race anyway. I'd like to win.. but whether I win or not is not so important, because the part I enjoy most is trying.

Faster, I really do hope you begin to win races because I'll know you'll have worked for it when you do. But if it never happens, Faster, nobody will ever be able to say you didn't make an effort.

Win OR lose, Faster.. as long as you enjoy

thats what am telling the teams and everyone i dont care if i win or lose i still enjoy but if i was in a team i would injoy more and thats why am looking for a team do you get it now?
That is what I am telling the teams and everyone else, I do not care if I win or lose. I enjoy races no matter what position I finish in, however if I were to get into a team I would find races more enjoyable. Do you understand what I mean now?

Theres a little translation for those of you who do not have english as your first language, and couldn't quite work out what faster is trying to say.
Quote from faster111 :thats what am telling the teams and everyone i dont care if i win or lose i still enjoy but if i was in a team i would injoy more and thats why am looking for a team do you get it now?

Congratulations on taking a post backing you up and patting you on the back for your attitude and then repeating it but in a less understandable way.

Like people have told you time and time again you need to get more miles and car/track combo experience, even for the fun teams. There was a post in this thread about waiting a few months before asking to join every team that makes a post, read it again and take it in.

When people tell you, you need more racing time they mean months, not days or weeks!
just stick at it bud, when i was your age i used to be told to practice, practice, practice. and in time the speed will naturally come. so my advice to you faster would be to (you've guessed it ) practice practice practice. then in no tmie at all you will be putting in some really nice laps. when this happens i am sure that you will not have to ask to join any teams..........they will be asking you

so keep the head down and out of trouble

WE'RE WATCHING YOU!!!! :P
ok.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG