The online racing simulator
check out my lap times what you think
bad good rate them 1-10 plase.
Not bad faster111, but I think we could teach you some tips on how-to be "faster".

Head on over to the Mercury Racing Team forum, we're more than welcome to help you :up:

EDIT: Oh looks like our guys were already online with you
Quote from Tweaker :Not bad faster111, but I think we could teach you some tips on how-to be "faster".

Head on over to the Mercury Racing Team forum, we're more than welcome to help you :up:

EDIT: Oh looks like our guys were already online with you

yes aand they every good team thanks to them i was near the wr hope i get team leaders after me soon.
Quote from faster111 :yes aand they every good team thanks to them i was near the wr hope i get team leaders after me soon.

just wait for the day when faster holds more wr than biggie
Quote from Vendetta :just wait for the day when faster holds more wr than biggie

The weather here in Hell is rather nice and warm, so I doubt we'll be seeing ice rinks around here any time soon.

But the day when Fatser111 learns to write proper English... I'll be drinking hot coco with Satan under warm blankets while the temperature drops to -273 and sulfuric flames and fumes freeze.
...and I'll be yelling "GO ENGLAND" while watching The Ashes
Quote from spankmeyer :But the day when Fatser111 learns to write proper English... I'll be drinking hot coco with Satan under warm blankets while the temperature drops to -273 and sulfuric flames and fumes freeze.

What? No hockey? Pfft... Gotta have hockey! I'm sure the dark lord himself would make for one hell of an enforcer on the ice.

Heh, that reminds me of a project I did last year. We had to take a cliche and illustrate it; preferrably not in a literal sence. (IE, Don't use 'Cat got your tongue?' and illustrate it with a cat pulling on someone's tongue.)

I picked "When Hell freezes over." To Illustrate it, I drew a rather slender Satan wearing a black skirt get-up, figureskating. It got a chuckle (and a 95%) from the professor
I'm sorry but where are your superfast times?
Checking on your profile at lfsworld doesn't tell me anything in the normal cars, is it GTR/Formula cars you've been fast in or what?
C'mon faster, you're still slower than the AI. You need alot more practice. Maybe you should try offline racing first, or even doing the training lessons. I'd be seriously surprised if you'd manage to finish a single of the AI-training-races with "Pro". Prove me wrong.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Poffter :I'm sorry but where are your superfast times?
Checking on your profile at lfsworld doesn't tell me anything in the normal cars, is it GTR/Formula cars you've been fast in or what?

tbh there aren't any amazing times, just average ones. I could beat his ASClub time in the RB4 with a standing start in my FXO
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Thought I had missed something, so the times on LFSW was what he believed to be really good? I got S2 about 3-4 weeks ago and have been racing Demo for some time but I have done times better than his on all tracks.
Funny thing about selfappreciation, it all too often tends to be a disturbed part of reality.
If you call those average, mine would be good in some cases. 1;26,77 on BLGP with XRT and all those on SO Sprint 1 is with the Citylife layout .
Quote from Jakg :tbh there aren't any amazing times, just average ones. I could beat his ASClub time in the RB4 with a standing start in my FXO

Wow just spur him on!
dose it take lfs world 24 hours to update your sig cause i won a race yetsrday day night and it didint show up till i check it today.
Quote from Jakg :tbh there aren't any amazing times, just average ones. I could beat his ASClub time in the RB4 with a standing start in my FXO

Well I could beat you to a pulp with nothing more than an invisible sex toy, do you see me trying to put you down?

There's allways someone faster than you somewhere, yet you think your the dogs bolloks against faster, I can't wait for the day he shows you all up online, Faster111 FTW!.

By the way, Faster is better than anyone i've ever seen at trying, he constantly trys and has never stopped.
Quote from Bawbag :Well I could beat you to a pulp with nothing more than an invisible sex toy, do you see me trying to put you down?

There's allways someone faster than you somewhere, yet you think your the dogs bolloks against faster, I can't wait for the day he shows you all up online, Faster111 FTW!.

By the way, Faster is better than anyone i've ever seen at trying, he constantly trys and has never stopped.

Very well said.
And he's also the best at trying to get attention in this forum, there are loads of people trying to improve, very hard, and thanks god not all of them make new threads asking people what they think about lap times or asking to be in a video...
Quote from Bawbag :Well I could beat you to a pulp with nothing more than an invisible sex toy, do you see me trying to put you down?

yes nevers+stops=never give up hopes.
#19 - S0ul
Somehow Faster is like the german band "Tokio Hotel".Maany little girls love them,but maybe even more people hate them...The thing i want to say is,that faster is somehow splitting this forum in two halves...one half that bashes him,and one half that protects him as if he was the only child they have. Everytime he posts,i see problems coming up!Do it like he does,just ignore the people from the other half,that dont like you and everything will be alright.
To the Topic:You need a lot more training or to quote an old saying "No Master ever fell from the clouds"

S0ul
Quote from S0ul :Somehow Faster is like the german band "Tokio Hotel".Maany little girls love them,but maybe even more people hate them...The thing i want to say is,that faster is somehow splitting this forum in two halves...one half that bashes him,and one half that protects him as if he was the only child they have. Everytime he posts,i see problems coming up!Do it like he does,just ignore the people from the other half,that dont like you and everything will be alright.
To the Topic:You need a lot more training or to quote an old saying "No Master ever fell from the clouds"

S0ul

i just trun off when bad comments are made.
#21 - S0ul
Quote from faster111 :i just trun off when bad comments are made.

and that is exactly correct,since the flaming easily gets heavy in forums
Quote from S0ul :and that is exactly correct,since the flaming easily gets heavy in forums

well the point is keep trying and you will reach your goal.
Quote from AndroidXP :Upcoming marathon champ.

talking about that i mite be in a 3 mile funrun soon.
#25 - Jakg
Quote from faster111 :talking about that i mite be in a 3 mile funrun soon.

never mind - I think andriod meant something else...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG