The online racing simulator
ITEK Racing Throws In The Towel
(135 posts, started )
Quote from jamesrowe :JUST watched it , nice shows ITEK off well . BUT WHY is there none of the lovely MG Vs ITEK on it

Because we were always to far in front for the replay to catch you.
Quote from B11TME :Because we were always to far in front for the replay to catch you.

Lmao, not always! I only ever made one damn stupid times, one of them i was about 30000 feet above you
Quote from shaGuar :Then you have never raced me, muhahah Lol :P

That's because we can barely see you, you are so fast, you are going round in circles!
Quote from shaGuar :Then you have never raced me, muhahah Lol :P

obviously i meant the important team members :P just kidding bud
Quote from BigDave2967 :That's because we can barely see you, you are so fast, you are going round in circles!

*adds shaguar on to MG wish list*
Wish List:
B11TME
THE END
Cropsy

Psymonhilly
Jamie
Zyber
HighWave
STROBE
Shaguar - New Entry

hehehehe
Quote from jamesrowe :*adds shaguar on to MG wish list*
Wish List:
B11TME
THE END
Cropsy

Psymonhilly
Jamie
Zyber
HighWave
STROBE

hehehehe

I meant, he keeps spinning off the track .
Quote from BigDave2967 :I meant, he keeps spinning off the track .

When was he ever on the track to spin off it?
just found this topic shame to see you guys go you where a great team and nice guys had some good times with you lot

Hope to see you all around on lfs

Good luck guys

Also james stop spamming
Well its always a shame to see another team go like that, but this time i only can wish good luck to everybody in ITEK...

Regards
Stop bullying me im only little at 6ft 5 (1.95m) (god off topic!)
Bad news Sorry to hear..

I was Racing with someone from ITEK.. on our server cant remember his name but he left to go to one of your team meetings. it would of probly been your last one.

Nice Vid BigDave2967 for your first, im at school and this thing doesnt have sound

Hope you all find a new cosy home
Quote from Arrow. :Bad news Sorry to hear..

I was Racing with someone from ITEK.. on our server cant remember his name but he left to go to one of your team meetings. it would of probly been your last one.

That was me
Fe1 Uf1
haha, was you last kasper? ... oh and shouldnt you be focusing on lessons at school? .. just like im 'focusing' on work!!!
Quote from jamesrowe :haha, was you last kasper? ... oh and shouldnt you be focusing on lessons at school? .. just like im 'focusing' on work!!!

Im focusing on nusering my sickness
#91 - SamH
Like everyone else, I'm really sad to hear that ITEK is gone. Best of luck to all the drivers, finding new teams or racing as privateers.

B11, I wish you strength and all good things, both in LFS and with your mum.
#93 - SamH
James, FFS.. stop spamming!
Quote from jamesrowe :Nursing your sickness on a pc Perhaps www.mgracingteam.co.nr will nurse it better

James, seriously cut out the spamming, this is not the time or place to advertise your sucess of losing your virginity with your cd rom. )
Quote from BigDave2967 :James, seriously cut out the spamming, this is not the time or place to advertise your sucess of losing your virginity with your cd rom. )

Thank you, i dont think my girl friend would love it to know i make love with my CD Rom, actualy its a DVD-Rom!

Do you remember me thinking and applying for Itek? i said i would start on an ITEK website, well i did infact and got pretty far on it! Everybody forgot about that, and so i didnt want to mention it here as im trying to get some morale boost going on!

MG might have been abit slower then you, but we are still running and will be for along time yet.

Im withdrawing any posts i make on this thread from now on, you get alot of gratitude, thats for sure!

I hope you all find somewhere new to race and say how good you are!
Some of you are great guys in ITEK, like Keith and very much so Kasper. Also psymonhilly (these are only out the ones i have got to know somewhat)

But some of you really do think you were the best, but to be the best you need to keep going!... If its a sprint, you won, but an endurance...

Good luck to all of you!
im late!!!

Its a huge shame to see ITEK as a team close. Hopefully we will still see the regulars racing round the track. Joining events and still having fun.

Good luck with everything Kieth, and i hope your mother gets better.
Quote from jamesrowe :Thank you, i dont think my girl friend would love it to know i make love with my CD Rom, actualy its a DVD-Rom!

Do you remember me thinking and applying for Itek? i said i would start on an ITEK website, well i did infact and got pretty far on it! Everybody forgot about that, and so i didnt want to mention it here as im trying to get some morale boost going on!

MG might have been abit slower then you, but we are still running and will be for along time yet.

Im withdrawing any posts i make on this thread from now on, you get alot of gratitude, thats for sure!

I hope you all find somewhere new to race and say how good you are!
Some of you are great guys in ITEK, like Keith and very much so Kasper. Also psymonhilly (these are only out the ones i have got to know somewhat)

But some of you really do think you were the best, but to be the best you need to keep going!... If its a sprint, you won, but an endurance...

Good luck to all of you!

I think you are cool as well but MG had no chance at all to beat us at any sort of race...Endurance we would of kicked your arse harder than in a strint. We were far from the best and just cause MG are running does not mean you are better because at the end of the day you asked to join ITEK because MG was going down under also. I dont think this sort of post is needed in here because this is how fights start out and i dont want that. ITEK may only be taking a break untill everyone sorts problems out in personal life and after this who knows we might be back but it wont be for a while.
Shame when a team dies, but correct, no need for fights or fighting talk. When I left ATC, I did do some shopping around other teams, ITEK was on my list of people to talk to. Hell of a shame.
Been thinking about starting over again because my heart is breaking haveing to do this....I am thinking about starting over and correcting were it went wrong to start off with and not having inactive member in team...I really dono
I'd say you should let it rest a bit and wait till you feel better.

Will a team created out of a broken heart last any longer? Leave it for now, clear your head, and then start a fresh team when you're feeling "fresh" again yourself. And then make sure to simply kick inactive members. It's not like they should never be able to join again, just keep the group trimmed to really active members, so you don't waste any time with trainings where 90% will "maybe" show up, but at the same time can't take any new members because you're "full".

ITEK Racing Throws In The Towel
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG