The online racing simulator
Mouse/keyboard racers
(9 posts, started )
Mouse/keyboard racers
Hi,

I think for better real-life simulation, it would be good to have an option on dedicated server to let only wheel racers connect.

Than you can still race with mouse, to learn a little before spend more money buying a wheel, and the hard core users would be able to play only with people who have a wheel, that many times is more difficult (in case of Demo cars for example) because practicing for many hours on a wheel is very much more exausting than on mouse.

Sometimes I wonder why the WRs on Demo cars are made with Mouse. That shouldn't happen right? With a wheel you have much more control with the brakes and throtle, which should make it possible to do better times.

Thanks in advance,

Victor Aldecôa.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Sorry, I've looked for it, and didn't find.

So, delete this thread please. I'm really sorry. I'll look for threads better in the next time.

Obs: I didn't say it's easier to use mouse. I've said using mouse you can practice for more hours, and lap times shouldn't be better using mouse, even with a slow car like XFG.
#3 - aoun
Try going on a fast car, on a fast track, with other pro WHEEL users behind you expecting to be as fast as them. You have to be able to keep up with them and drive as smooth as possible. You got loads of pressure because you know your speed is limited compared to wheel users. It can be done, but your squeesing your fingers on the keyboard and gripping onto the mouse like hell because you need to break right and accellorate right and you got a go and stop option, where wheel users cause sqeeze the brake under pressure, do it, and wont have any pain. and forgot to add, your in all that, in an enduro. :P
Why does it matter if people have a wheel or not? its if people are consistent and clean or not... that be retarted having to not be able to go into a server just because you can't race with a mouse its just like not letting an African American eat at (lets say applebees)...but the whites can eat all they want their...and in terms of not being dedicated i know many people that spend 100+ USD on mouses for gaming such as LFS...I hope you understand my points

P.S. in terms of spending more money why don't you just by a licesense? (shakes head in disbelief)
#6 - Woz
How do I get the impression that this is the same guy or friend of the guy who made that other thread?
It's certinly a lot harder to use a mouse!
Quote from geeman1 :How do I get the impression that this is the same guy or friend of the guy who made that other thread?

You too, eh?

Mouse/keyboard racers
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG