The online racing simulator
New demo team looking for members
(14 posts, started )
Sorry to post here as i'm not a demo user, but just found one of your rules a bit wierd: "Wrecking is allowed". Typo?

Good luck on your team BTW
Hehe nice spot, everything else seems exactly the opposite. Maybe (I hope so!) it was just a typo afterall
wrecking is allowed yes its a racing (BLGP and BLRC) and crashing (BLCP)
#5 - garph
Quote from shaun463 :wrecking is allowed yes its a racing (BLGP and BLRC) and crashing (BLCP)

Eeeerrrrr... Good luck with that I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends.
Quote from garph :Eeeerrrrr... Good luck with that I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends.

grr
Quote from shaun463 :grr

nice spam post!

I think you shouldn't put 'crashing is allowed' in it...

In a team actually means that you do things which are more exclusive (which in demo mode only means not crashing)
If you say you may crash, it's nothing different from the normal servers and drivers which aren't in a team.
The "wrecking is allowed" phrase is a reference to destruction derby (or any other piss-about session) in the Blackwood Car Park (hence BLCP). It does not indicate that the team practises or condones wrecking in "normal" racing.
Demo team? Good luck, most serious racers who like the game enough to join a team would buy a license.
#10 - Jakg
Quote from shaun463 :wrecking is allowed yes its a racing (BLGP and BLRC) and crashing (BLCP)

note to self - stay on S2 servers with my beloved FXO!

How can it be 'racing' if 'wrecking' is allowed. Don't you demo people have something called common sence. Or is anyone without and S2 license automatically dumber.
Easily, see:
racing: BL1, BL2 and REV configs
wrecking: BL Car Park

You can't "race" on BLCP in demo because demo users can't use layouts, so what else is the BLCP good for except "wrecking"?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Easily, see:

You can't "race" on BLCP in demo because demo users can't use layouts, so what else is the BLCP good for except "wrecking"?

yeah hes right
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Easily, see:

Erm, you can play tag. Didn't notice the car park thingy tho. illepall

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG