The online racing simulator
" The Fragmasters 500 " Oval Event ?
(116 posts, started )
oh dran its sunday sorry canrt do it.
I'd like to sign up - myself + madweegie... car to be decided shortly
Quote from f1r3b4ll :I'd like to sign up - myself + madweegie... car to be decided shortly

i dont think so illepall
How not ?
I dont blame you plastic

Hope all is well!
How not? Because i dont want to have any discussions with you in the near future? You can go back to the munkies thread and check out what im talking about. Im not the kind of guy that do not forgive ok but this story is still inside my bones so i think its the best for us to leave this relationship as it is right now. Its not my event, so i cant decide here but im not about to race you guys in near future. I dont like my reaction as well but thats how i feel and you can take part on this event but then without me.

Cheers
-
(Dr.Bleifuss) DELETED by Dr.Bleifuss
Quote from 510N3D :How not? Because i dont want to have any discussions with you in the near future? You can go back to the munkies thread and check out what im talking about. Im not the kind of guy that do not forgive ok but this story is still inside my bones so i think its the best for us to leave this relationship as it is right now. Its not my event, so i cant decide here but im not about to race you guys in near future. I dont like my reaction as well but thats how i feel and you can take part on this event but then without me.

Cheers

No Plaztik you are in but i hope we can forget what was in the past.I dont know exactly whats happend i dont read all the stuff before was to much input for me :dunce: ( i am bad in english) but Its not a good feeling for me to take off some guys from the grid.

We also can run a 2nd server :doctor: (just a joke)
Hey no worries here if it's too much aggro dont put us on the grid. Kind of hoped by-gones were bygones but hope the event is a success anyways :-)

(LOL Bleifuss - We might win in the 2nd server :P)
Can i sign up?

Hong Kong time 21:00....
sure mate but we should meet at our server before and check the connection and make sure that youre not to laggy and can enjoy this Event.
why don't you sign me up with the FZR... :P
2 DAYS left to sign in
just completed some race fuel testing....Wow, this is going to be interesting. I suggest everyone do a bit of testing before you venture out onto the track!
The event is cancelled.
Sorry for that but i think 7 drivers are not enough to do a real 6 hour race
I hope in the future we have more interested drivers.:sadbanana
:tired:
boo we should have half the race and split up the drivers then.....

" The Fragmasters 500 " Oval Event ?
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG