The online racing simulator
when s3 will be out?
(47 posts, started )
my edit botton gone and i have tryied it in firefox and IE
Well the future is hard to predict but sometime after S2 final is made.

Seriously though we dont know and (at a guess) the devs dont know either. It will be released when its made.
@Matrixi - Haha, wow, I shoulda known that someone would actually take the time to do that.
so when do you think s3 will be out?

#33 - Jakg
Quote from Quint999 :thoughts on when S2 will move from Alpha to Beta ? ( Patch V ? ) , seems odd that its still called Alpha, considering how stable and how much content it has over S1

Alpha means feature incomplete (ie more to be added), Beta means feature complete, but still a few bugs. S2 being alpha can only be a good thing!
Quote from Jakg :Alpha means feature incomplete (ie more to be added), Beta means feature complete, but still a few bugs. S2 being alpha can only be a good thing!

I would prefer playing the beta, but...I have to wait again and again...
#36 - Jakg
no offence but that PC Gamer interview is rubbish - the date is merely plucked from mid-air and has been rubbished both here and RSC
I agree, 2007 could be too optimistic for S2 final
but lets not forget that s2 is good as it is,

yer it could be better, i dont mind at the moment, a patch would be nice, but im in no great hurry to have s3 if its brought out early because people keepare askign when it will be done,

The team are doing a good job
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I've been told that S2 will be done by this November and S3 Next March!
Then again, the last time i believed these damn aliens from Mars i lost £50 down the betting shop, so i dont think their trustworthy.

LOL best laugh so far in this forum...
Quote from afastest :I agree, 2007 could be too optimistic for S2 final

I'd hope S2 will at least go from beta to, erm, normal, in 2007. No doubt there will still be a few compatible patches that improve it afterwards, like every major release in LFS's history.
Hmmm... "When will S-3 be out?".
Kinda reminds me of that old saying, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

TBH, I'd kinda like to know WHAT S-3 is going to be like, but I imagine that would be speculative at best
Instead of asking when S3 will be out, maybe we should ask when the S2 will be complete
What cars would you like to see in S5?
Trucks and karts111
Monster trucks, shopping trolleys and the Batmobile.
Quote from al heeley :What cars would you like to see in S5?

zomg offtopic noob moderator

j/k *gg*

when s3 will be out?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG