The online racing simulator
when s3 will be out?
(47 posts, started )
when s3 will be out?
when can we expect s3?
When it's done.

S2 isn't even finished so...
:banghead:

Well, I'd say we can expect S3 sometime in the future.
lol, you are officially the 238,291,102nd person to ask this question.

The devs don't work to a schedule. The devs work to a set of goals. When the goals are met, they release the software. If you work to a schedule, you inevitably will have to compromise quality and functionality to release on time. They way they do it here is better.
unnecessary topic for my opinion,s2 is not finished yet !!!
I've been told that S2 will be done by this November and S3 Next March!

Then again, the last time i believed these damn aliens from Mars i lost £50 down the betting shop, so i dont think their trustworthy.
#8 - aoun
You guys have fun saying never.. :P

S2 isnt finnished and mabye wont be for half year/full year.. and with tons of suggestions and ideas for s3, working on them will take along time, getting it right will take even longer, finnishing them is going to take even more. This will be enhanced grapics, better physics for so much more for all knows mabye sliiping on a peice of paper on the track ya know.. then car handling etc. Though that sounds forever, my estimte is 2008-2009..

Meh, it will rip Vision Gran Turismo (PS3) not in half, in 16ths lmao :P.
Quote from TyresHot :unnecessary topic for my opinion,s2 is not finished yet !!!

Thats the all the words that can be written here.

The answer is a standard formula for software release dates:

<announced or expected date of release> + < x months>
and the games release dates...
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I've been told that S2 will be done by this November

Just not to confuse other users, S2 will not be finished by November, by far. Patch V should be out by then (maybe), but patch V is not equal to S2 Final.
Another Highly Original post. Try using the Search Facility, it comes in handy once in a while
all i hope is that my G25 will not be to old & rusty when S3 will be released

:eclipseeh :hbomb::arge:

damn and all this time i thought i was playing the finished version of lfs :Kick_Can_ now they have to go and tell me to not expect it until 2008-9 ignorance is bliss
Quote from Crazy Harry :IMHO: Never

An opinion based on what? Simply because we haven't had a patch for a few months? Tell me, when did [insert name of a race sim that came out at the same time as LFS 0.04] last get a patch????
S3 final will be released 12 december 2009. You can carve that on stone (granite preferably). Cya then.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :S3 final will be released 12 december 2009. You can carve that on stone (granite preferably). Cya then.

I'm 39 3 years is alot shorter to me than those of you that are uni students...
so yeah sure see u in 2009 that doesnt seem long to me

@faster he is phsycic thats why the special water melon helmat to enhance his powers
Quote from KiDCoDEa :S3 final will be released 12 december 2009. You can carve that on stone (granite preferably). Cya then.

how u know
faster... please... arrrrrrghhh :tired: :insane:
unbelievable

from time to time faster is comedy gold
I'm 54 years old, hope I can still play the game when it's released.

As I previously asked, will there be a version of LFS S3 for play-station 9?

Maybe there should be a pool on the release date of S3, maybe versus other events....

Will S3 be released before the USA pulls it's troops from Afghanastan and Iraq?

Will S3 be released before all new real cars no longer run on gasoline and virtually drive themselves?

Will S3 be released before global warming is no longer an issue because of a nuclear winter?
Quote from Sternendaal :unbelievable

from time to time faster is comedy gold

That mean i got a good cup and 1st place.
#25 - Jakg

when s3 will be out?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG