The online racing simulator
scirocco players
(6 posts, closed, started )
scirocco players
Rude host!!!

I dont run fox much so im slow.

However I do spend alot of time in other cars some Im competive some not so competitive.

I do far better than most at staying out of the way lots of times hitting shift-s on the blue flag regardless of my own concerns.

Alwaise I share my sets and tech help with slower - newer players.

I learned this twenty years ago while racing real Hydroplanes (yeah Im old)

Its no fun racing alone and being the big fish in the little pond soon becomes old as well.

So I got banned today entering the track to a blue flag my fingers on shift-s I get dumped (no vote) just gone.

I came back with my spare licence .

(I bought a spare to show support for the devs and and to maybe make up for some of the life long demo jerks)

Same MEE TOO name ( no sneaking around)

I ran a race without incident I got dumped again while in the pits.

After playing for almost two years i am happy to say today was my 3rd & 4th ban!!!!

All I can say is what an ass!!!!

Maybe he's young ??

Guess all hosts cant be as even handed as the FM guys!
Maybe they're just idiots? I've experience that too, on alot of servers, getting banned for racing faster then the hoster... It's really anoying and childish not playing fair and accept other peoples experience and experteese...
I really guess you have kicked some big ego with your good driving and behaving and that's the reason.

It's sad that's the way the world often works
If you are talking of the Scirocco Players Racing Team, I'm really wondering what happened there.

As far as I can say, the Scirocco Players are a bunch of friendly drivers. They are a well-known team in the german community and are clearly able to drive fast and clean and treat other players with respect. Our teams know each other since quite a while and had some good racing together.

Maybe it was just a single team member having a bad day or who knows what. Let's give them the opportunity to speak here.

#5 - Nobo
As always its something between the single driver and the team and not for the community! (another "banned for no reason thread")
Here is your address for complaints: www.sciroccoplayers.de
#6 - SamH
As Nobo rightly points out, a ban is between the banned driver and the race host. We've had a great many "I got banned" threads of late, and they're MORE than just a bit annoying now.

That isn't to say that nobody sympathises with you - nobody who races online is remotely impressed by an unjust ban (and we haven't seen the replay, and we just don't know), but there's simply nothing we can do to help you.

Nobo's link provides all you need to have the matter addressed. I'm quite sure the guys at Scirocco can sort it all out with you. Since the thread comes full-circle, with a link to the Scirocco guys' site, I'll go ahead and conclude the thread
This thread is closed

scirocco players
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG