The online racing simulator
LX8 GTR
Quote from duke_toaster :RB4 Rallycross (like one of those mindbogglingly fast Group B cars on steriods that did Rallycross once they got banz0red from the WRC) FTW!

I ask for a rally RB4 of the same specifications as I've previously mentioned accept for 3 parameters:

Engine: 2.5L I4 Turbocharged, Intercooled.
Power:450hp
Torque: 580nm

Not quite group B level (600+hp!), but enough to do similiarly fast times on twisty and narrow rally tracks. Simulate a variable vane turbo to virtually eliminate lag and generate beautifully fat powerbands.
Quote from Jamexing :I ask for a rally RB4 of the same specifications as I've previously mentioned accept for 3 parameters:

Not quite group B level (600+hp!), but enough to do similiarly fast times on twisty and narrow rally tracks. Simulate a variable vane turbo to virtually eliminate lag and generate beautifully fat powerbands.

Group B level would be insanely fun ... but hard to control. I would like to see it in the 45s region on BL2.

I'd like it be like the FO8 or FZR. It's fast but every time you make a mistake it punches you in the nuts... proverbially.
Quote from duke_toaster :Group B level would be insanely fun ... but hard to control. I would like to see it in the 45s region on BL2.

I'd like it be like the FO8 or FZR. It's fast but every time you make a mistake it punches you in the nuts... proverbially.

If the 450hp RB4 I proposed is properly implemented in LFS, 45s in BL2 are relatively easy, provided with the proper wheels and tires of course. And very powerful rallycars at the absolute limit aren't exactly forgiving.
I would like to see a Van, like a transit or something
Quote from Jamexing :I ask for a rally RB4 of the same specifications as I've previously mentioned accept for 3 parameters:

Why dont have a Rallycross car that is similar to the Division 1 class in Real RallyX(the fastest class). Cause LFS already have a RallyX-part build up and some update on that should be necessary. And why dont make an update with cars that are similar to real rallyx cars. With good susp. physics etc. There is 3 main Divisons in rallyx; DIV 1, DIV 2, and Supernational class.

DIV 1 cars spec.

2 litre turbocharge engine
Weight: about 1000-1200 kg
Torque: about 750 Nm!!
Horsepower: 500-600 hp
4WD
0-100km/h in about 2,5 sec.

DIV 2 car spec.
Production Cars
2WD up to 2000ccm
2 litres standardcars without turbo.
Many restrictions on modifications
200hp
0-100 km/h: 6 sec.

Supernational class

About 350-400hp.
2wd (most cars have RWD)
3 litre engine
0-100 km/h 4,5 sec
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :id like to see another street car, but less sporty some sort of subaru impreza wagon (just to know what i mean ).

My mom has a 1997 Subaru Outback wagon, doesn't sound too bad when you stomp on it on an onramp . Gotta love them flat-4's
#33 - S0ul
I would like to see a Raceabout GTR,that would be soo awesome,but i doubt it will ever happen
A more noticeable kick when turbo becomes fully spooled...like a spike in power rather than the linear feel the cars have now
Quote from jmracing1 :DIV 1 cars spec.

2 litre turbocharge engine
Weight: about 1000-1200 kg
Torque: about 750 Nm!!
Horsepower: 500-600 hp
4WD
0-100km/h in about 2,5 sec.

top speed 190km/h with a 5-speed gearbox, do not forget. these DIV1-cars are practically WRC cars without air restrictors, we have a driver of one of those beasts in our small village. And because we're just a small village, he test-drives it here, just 100meters away - my god it sounds so sweet
We'd need to have anti-lag for DIV1 cars then. At least his Focus has ...

german, but you should see what is meant: http://wissel-racing.de/auto.htm
As fun as a full blown rally car would be, there are not enough gravel tracks for it/them. And why have rally cars when we don't even have rally stages?

Just a couple of rallycross cars on the other hand...
(1, 2, 3 and ...)
#37 - Vain
Old hardtop prototype-cars. Porsche 917 and the likes.

Vain
So the most useless thread ever seen on the LFS forums now has a little brother...

#39 - S0ul
well,were just dreaming and discussing,so whats so useless about it? Ive seen threads tht are waay more useless than this one here
ehhhhh some wtcc cars would be nice or karts !!
id like to drive an old formula.. or an old lemans prototype, something classic with max speed of 380km/h on the proper circuit
ok, the rb4 rally version would do too ofcourse!
Hi, this is my first post, in one year?

I love group B rally cars, must be cool have two cars in the category.
Some drifting cars like D1, or can change tyres in GTR for drift setup.
Proton car racers can be... but i really want is more streets cars.

(sorry for my bad english:schwitz
#44 - aoun
I want 3 new cars and im happy for life. :P.

1. LM Prototype
2. Go-kart (125cc Gearbox or Superkart)
3. Another Single seater (Formula Vee, Ford, 3000 etc).
Stockcar!
LX8
XFG stationwagon
XFG turbo
#47 - orre
I want a american muscecar with manual gearbox,XFR rallycross,RB4 rallycross,LX8,FXO stationwagon XFG is to slow for that and less diffrence betewen cars in TBO and GTR class
#48 - aoun
I want a car, that has been created for us mouse users so we can set WR! :P.
Quote from aoun :I want a car, that has been created for us mouse users so we can set WR! :P.

So, you wan't the AI to kick in at each corner?
I would say some kind of classic car, like for example a F1 from the 50s 60s

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG