The online racing simulator
What car dou wish in LFS S2 FINAL
Hi, because S3 is still so far away , i would like to now what car u want to see in S2 FINAL , plz don't say things like: Porsche 996 etc. just a non-brand car and maybe some specs and shape of body

Greetz, Kevin
#2 - CSU1
I want a monster truck.
with HUGE wheels
Has to drink nitro by the ton per second
And that sounds like hell snarling flames....
id like to see another street car, but less sporty some sort of subaru impreza wagon (just to know what i mean ).
Quote from CSU1 :I want a monster truck.
with HUGE wheels
Has to drink nitro by the ton per second
And that sounds like hell snarling flames....

that WOULD be fun but on wich track are you gonna ride it? because on parking it wouldn't be "great" fun and i don't think devs are gonna waste time on making a "Monster Jam" look-a-like track
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik
#5 - CSU1
Quote from Scrabby :that WOULD be fun but on wich track are you gonna ride it? because on parking it wouldn't be "great" fun and i don't think devs are gonna waste time on making a "Monster Jam" look-a-like track

I want to drive it around the OVAL N' SQUASH all them little bf1 noobs.
Hmm, not sure any further cars are to be expected for S2 final. I think there are enough issues to correct and finalise with the current tracks, models, physics, damage modelling and graphics. Personally I'd like to see Trabant racing big scale round the K-ring. 100 of them all fighting abreast at close to 56 miles an hour. That would make for some spectacular wipeouts!
Some wagon would be cool. Damn that's bad onyl that i have not got S2 =)

Toyota Corolla wagon would be lovely.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :id like to see another street car, but less sporty some sort of subaru impreza wagon (just to know what i mean ).

That would be quite interesting

I still want a Prototype; either LMP or modern GTP (a la 2003 Bentley Speed 8). I'd also like a touringcar. Something like you'd see in the ETCC would be very nice
Quote from MAGGOT :I still want a Prototype; either LMP or modern GTP (a la 2003 Bentley Speed 8). I'd also like a touringcar. Something like you'd see in the ETCC would be very nice

+1

(and GTRs and Turbos balanced )
Make a full-blown rally version of the RB4 with 300hp, 400nm torque, a beautifully flat torque band, dual rate springs, improved suspension travel, 1200kg weight and 4 way adjustable dampers.
I'd "just" like to see all of the current cars feature complete (which ofcourse would include better aerodynamic modelling - ground effect and "aero push" please).
Quote from al heeley :Personally I'd like to see Trabant racing big scale round the K-ring. 100 of them all fighting abreast at close to 56 miles an hour. That would make for some spectacular wipeouts!

+1. How could anyone not enjoy this?
I don't think we'll get another car in S2, but I would vote for a Group C
Quote from Scrabby :Hi, because S3 is still so far away , i would like to now what car u want to see in S2 FINAL , plz don't say things like: Porsche 996 etc. just a non-brand car and maybe some specs and shape of body

Greetz, Kevin

dodge chager year 1969 hope that car comes in lfs soon.
PLZ PLZ make this one would be the hardest by far to handle in lfs, just image this beast going around aston tracks tearing up the road as it goes along and then oh now it understeers as bad as Zeugnimod in a bf1

http://www.3wheelers.com/robin.html
what do u think of..........no!illepall
it would be a scam for LFS like me
#18 - dev
Quote from faster111 :dodge chager year 1969 hope that car comes in lfs soon.

It's a muscle car, yes, but it still has automatic transmission. Is it fun/reasonable to race with one?
Quote from rc10racer :PLZ PLZ make this one would be the hardest by far to handle in lfs, just image this beast going around aston tracks tearing up the road as it goes along and then oh now it understeers as bad as Zeugnimod in a bf1

http://www.3wheelers.com/robin.html

:smash3d: :slap:

Dont underestimate my badness!

Im far worse than that!!
+1 for muscle cars. I want to feel like Kowalski in Vanishing Point ; P
Quote from frokki :It's a muscle car, yes, but it still has automatic transmission. Is it fun/reasonable to race with one?

dose dukes of hazzard ring a bell i want there car in lfs but i want never gets
RB4 Rallycross (like one of those mindbogglingly fast Group B cars on steriods that did Rallycross once they got banz0red from the WRC) FTW!
Quote from himself :+1 for muscle cars. I want to feel like Kowalski in Vanishing Point ; P

Hehe, then I want to feel like Steve McQueen in LeMans

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG