The online racing simulator
What cool cars did you see today?
(70 posts, started )
Nothing today as not gone out lol but some morning while ont he way to university i see a baby aston martin. Always listening to music but gotta take earphones out for that it sound teh sex !!!!
Quote from Captain Slow :i saw a caterham 7. cool enough?

i see a caterham every day (for sale) in a local ford dealer here, dunno why its in a ford garage, but the owner also now and then sels go-carts, buggy's, minibikes...
Quote from Scrabby :i see a caterham every day (for sale) in a local ford dealer here, dunno why its in a ford garage, but the owner also now and then sels go-carts, buggy's, minibikes...

lol, i see this one around once a week.
lol, me every day so i win!
here is a website of a Belguim importer of Caterhams: have fun!

http://www.gpsracing.be
I might pay a visit (and rental fee of 450e) if I ever drop by in Belgium
i saw a hummer h2 in a comapny carpark on the way home yesterday,
then saw a lotus exige,

then is the same car park i was a V8 vantage
and taste some of our famous chocolate
Must be nice to live somewhere where it isn't just the rich and snobby drive the semiexotic to exotic sports cars. Either that, or you have many more rich and snobby than I do around here. In the last 2 years, I've only seen 2, a Lotus Esprit and an AC Cobra (though it was in kitcar form). I was on the bike and tried to entice both of them to boot it. But they were lucky to be driving the speed limit, let alone booting it and driving it as it was intended.

And yes, as to my earlier post, I'm good to be caught behind a long line of cars who refuse to pass that 15 mph tractor at least 3 times a week. Drives me crazy as they wait forever for a passing zone to pass a freakin farm tractor. I'd pass all of them, but my truck doesn't have the guts to accellerate past 15 other cars before the next hillcrest appears.
Quote from frokki :::: if I ever drop by in Belgium

Belgium? You better stay away!!!11one

- Fully iluminated car roads illepall
- Cars with parking light driving at night illepall

Erm.... ok, there are 2 good things coming from Belgium:

- Côte d’Or
- Front 242
Quote from Crazy Harry :Belgium? You better stay away!!!11one

- Fully iluminated car roads illepall
- Cars with parking light driving at night illepall

Erm.... ok, there are 2 good things coming from Belgium:

- Côte d’Or
- Front 242

wich part of Belguim u go then?
My dads's Renault 225 lol... My dad saw the new TT but that's just because we're getting one so he's on the lookout lol
Cool cars? Today - only my new car (which I dont own until 5/10/06 ). But a 206 2.0 LX HDI (diesel) isnt exactly cool (unless you're danowat )

There is a rather nice Bentley Continental GT that goes around Bath when I'm in the office, a long with a few 350Z's and the occasional Aston DB9

It's a shame our office is moving from the nice (read: expensive) bit of the city
my dad also had a Peugeot 206 GTI (2.0)
i always had a nice feeling in my tummy when he flored the gas at the highway
#39 - Smax
I'm cheating slightly since I took these photos last Sunday at Donington, but here we have the first 997 Turbo I've seen on the road, some sort of old Lancia that I'll need Tristan to identify for me, Andretti's old JPS Lotus, and from a few weeks ago [also at Donington] an extremely rare Merkur 2.3 turbo pinto Sierra.
Attached images
997_turbo.jpg
old_lancia.jpg
JPS_lotus.jpg
Merkur_pinto.jpg
#40 - Smax
From the 1000km of Donington Le Mans series race a coupla weeks ago [ok so they're not road cars ] there's a Porsche, a Ferrari, an Aston and a Spyker.
Attached images
28.jpg
29.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
Quote from Scrabby :wich part of Belguim u go then?

You know I was just joking. Go transit every year to reach Zeeland coming from the french border.

Only city in belgium I really don´t like is St.Vith. I worked in Luxembourg for several years and my boss there was from St. Vith. And he´s an a***ole.
From holiday a few weeks ago...
Attached images
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0082.JPG
Quote from Smax :I'm cheating slightly since I took these photos last Sunday at Donington, but here we have the first 997 Turbo I've seen on the road, some sort of old Lancia that I'll need Tristan to identify for me, Andretti's old JPS Lotus, and from a few weeks ago [also at Donington] an extremely rare Merkur 2.3 turbo pinto Sierra.

It's a Lancia Fulvia. Series 1 I think, 1300 I suspect (not easy to tell from the photo). And I think we've done a bit of work on it in the past.
#44 - Jakg
1 - You can geuss what it is - and no, thats not a road
2 - The sexiest thing ever, also on a road <_>
3 - The fastest car in the world
4 - Teh RAC Van Of Doom
Attached images
Germany (228).jpg
Jack's Motorshow Pictures (23).JPG
Almera (B&W).JPG
Shutter Speed Test - Road (8).jpg
Quote from Crazy Harry :You know I was just joking. Go transit every year to reach Zeeland coming from the french border.

Only city in belgium I really don´t like is St.Vith. I worked in Luxembourg for several years and my boss there was from St. Vith. And he´s an a***ole.

oh thats were the frech-speaking guys live, their weird and they all have old things, like they live in the 80's
Quote from Jakg :1 - You can geuss what it is - and no, thats not a road
2 - The sexiest thing ever, also on a road <_>
3 - The fastest car in the world
4 - Teh RAC Van Of Doom

urmone of them is a slr tail light,
#47 - Jakg
Quote from Ghostelites :urmone of them is a slr tail light,

yeap - twas at "europa park" no idea if it had an engine though
Not "today" but cool one
Attached images
IMG_3303.jpg
i see loads of these almost everyday, the ultimate cool vehicle.
Attached images
defender.jpg
Quote from Smax :From the 1000km of Donington Le Mans series race a coupla weeks ago [ok so they're not road cars ] there's a Porsche, a Ferrari, an Aston and a Spyker.

I went there. Awesome cars. I loved the CER cars, they were great.

Anyway, on my other forum this topic got up to 101 pages.

btw i've seen no good cars today.

What cool cars did you see today?
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG