The online racing simulator
Nikon FXR (FOX)
(22 posts, started )
Nikon FXR (FOX)
Ide like to have a skin made for me! Its for the FXR, looking forward to hear from a friendley soul soon! File is attached!
Cheers, Lasse
Attached images
nikon fox.jpg
Interesting choice of car, I was just about to volunteer to do you a FOX skin to that livery....
My bad
Of course, i meant the FOX...stupid me. its very apriciated!
Lasse
here's a work-in-progress render. You don't happen to have any more pics of the front/nose details and the rear wings do you?
Attached images
fox_Nikon_R.jpg
Two more images
Here's some images, the best i could find!
The WIP looks really GREAT!! Thanks, Al

//Lasse
Attached images
front.jpg
front2.jpg
front3.jpg
nikon1.jpg
aH, that's perfect!
...be back a bit later......
That's gonna be a nice FOX

Too bad the FOX isn't as squared off with flat sides like the real thing, I like that much better . The FOX kind of has some really huge lumps in it so to speak .

Strange about those pictures... I see a #7 on the nose, but a #1 on the rear wing???
Either its a really bad 7 on the rear wing or its teams second car, or picture from different season.
Quote from Blackout :Either its a really bad 7 on the rear wing or its teams second car, or picture from different season.

The pics do seem to be of 2 different cars, one has the weeze decal on side and front of side pod, the other has a sort of V-logo with wings - but it's definitely a lime green 7 on the nose and a black italic 1 on the back!
And there is even a 1 right on the top of the nose by the cockpit!!!
getting closer....
Attached images
nik2.jpg
im gonna have to say i bet its some type of advertisement or something from nikon.. cause im looking through pictures of it all over the place.. and they all have that same 7.. not quite sure, but im gonna have to say it has nothing to do with the race number
Quote from al heeley :getting closer....

Looks a lot better Much richer yellow color now too But the NIKON on the nose looks rather large/stretched out, or is it just me (or the angle of the
pic)???

(The Winged logo is from V Bird Airlines or something btw - search results)
done. Lasse, drop me a pm with youremail if you want the full res 2048 version. In-game shot here:
Attached images
ingame.jpg
FOX_Nikon.jpg
I'd guess the #7 has something to do with the chassis possibly? It might be chassis #7 or sumthing, they just used the same one all year long.

Just pulling at strings really... Skin looks great tho
MAGGOT
nah.. couldnt be chassis, because the nose is a seperate peice.. it has to have something to do with some type of advertisement of some kind (inside advertisement possibly?)
a little render:
Attached images
nik3.jpg
Thanx
Al, that is really great, thanks a lot!

Lasse
NP, glad you like it, look forward to seeing you on the track:up:
Quote from XCNuse :nah.. couldnt be chassis, because the nose is a seperate peice.. it has to have something to do with some type of advertisement of some kind (inside advertisement possibly?)

I dont think so. That guy raced in 2 different championships in the same year afaik. One was the Dutch Championship and one the Benelux. Maybe that had something to do with it....
he could have been No. 1 in Dutch Champ and No. 7 in Benelux or Vise Vera.
Quote from al heeley :a little render:

Impresive
right
nikimere, your right, he did.
And now, he is testing for the euro formula 3 champ, did pretty well last week, and might get a ride next year, still with Nikon as one of the main sponsors.

Al, its a great skin you made, and i will try to show it to you in a tight race somewhere!

Lasse

Nikon FXR (FOX)
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG