The online racing simulator
This months avatars (October)
(153 posts, closed, started )
Very nice.
Quote from ATHome :This was only MS Paint (with some help from the viewer and Glass2k to make the paint window transparent :shy

Hahah you traced it!! heheh good skills
#53 - Jakg
New one, it's getting a road soon, but here is my "STCC Edition" FXO with snazzy racing stripe
Do you like my avatar i think it should be the next car in lfs
#55 - SamH
Quote from SamH :Me too!

You've clearly been watching too many alchy burner tractor pulling events Sam All the fumes are going to your head
#57 - SamH
Quote from the_angry_angel :You've clearly been watching too many alchy burner tractor pulling events Sam All the fumes are going to your head

I dunno if they have them over here.. I've never seen one. At our county fair, in Illinois, it was THE event I wouldn't miss! It's wicked! hehe
Tracing in Paint with Glass2k and LFS Viewer is quite fun if you're bored...

EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to paint the right mirror

EDIT2: Should be fixed now
Attached images
LX.PNG
Quote from ATHome :Tracing in Paint with Glass2k and LFS Viewer is quite fun if you're bored...

EDIT: Just noticed I forgot to paint the right mirror

EDIT2: Should be fixed now

Nice work
Go "home-made-avatars" Go GO !
@Blackout - Your avatar looks great !
catch the paintshop bunny !
Well, I tried...

If anyone can tell, which chicane I meant to draw, he gets an honorable mention in it.
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, I tried...

If anyone can tell, which chicane I meant to draw, he gets an honorable mention in it.

Fern bay gold? The first chicane
You win!

And its such a fitting name.
[toolazytoquotemode]ATHome (and all the others), you don't even need glass2k, just make a screenshot and paste it as a layer in PS(P) and set this to transparent... tracing is fun
#67 - bozo
Quote from Blackout :I got him! Buahahahahaa

Nice one,

I tried tracing, thought that too much effort, so applied some original thought instead!!!!!
Quote from herki :[toolazytoquotemode]ATHome (and all the others), you don't even need glass2k, just make a screenshot and paste it as a layer in PS(P) and set this to transparent... tracing is fun

Yeah, but I just wanted to use the original MS Paint for it, so I had to use Glass2K
<--

or was this MS Paint only month?
Hmmmm /me thinks..... does this count as stupidly airborne cars?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Quote from Bradracer :Hmmmm /me thinks..... does this count as stupidly airborne cars?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That month is long gone...

Now we have self painted (MS Paint originally) avatars...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Quote from zeugnimod :You win!

And its such a fitting name.

Was quite easy, especially with the curbs and being upside down and stuff... I'm honoured though! Thank you, thank you
WOW, you even saw, that the car should be upside down!!

I think, even I wouldnt have...
Can't be arsed to draw a new one..

EDIT:
Ok, I gave it a go..
Paint rocks!
This thread is closed

This months avatars (October)
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG